Bailey?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Pettis had a pretty big drop last week. Huge catch against the Bucs (another drop though too), then a huge drop last week.

Guy makes some clutch catches, but I think it's because he's always draped with defenders unable to get separation. Makes him a great redzone/3rd and long option though because most of the time everyone is pretty heavily covered. He still has a place on the team. He's reliable. I would really like to see Bailey get the ball in his hands more.

lockdnram21

Legend
Agree on both counts.

Pettis can score TDs or get a 1st D. He definitely has a role on the team, not arguing that. Not sure what Givens is doing anymore or if he cares. Clearly though, we need another WR who can run a straight go-route and burn a team deep with his speed. Don't think that's Givens anymore. Maybe Tavon can get there, but I'm doubtful. Which is why Cooper may be a guy to look at.
so u want to waste a pick on receiver?We dont need receiver

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Saying Pettis has steady hands compared to Bailey, who has ZERO drops and was MASSIVE in college just isn't going to sell. Pettis is a fill in guy. He's had many seasons and is still the same guy. Bailey is miles above him in potential and even better in the reality. There's no way Pettis beats out Bailey.
I'm still looking for where I compared Pettis to Bailey at all, I'm talking to them as their own separate entities, only you guys seem to think they need to be compared and scrutinized together. Also, lets stop acting like his no drops are some impressive stat when he's been thrown to all of 19 times.

Also lets stop saying him being massive in college means anything, that stopped meaning anything the minute he left college. Austin and Smith were both a part of the same system and had massive numbers as well and they've yet to live up to the hype, college means nothing.

I want to see more of Bailey, I've reiterated this multiple times, but I will also reiterate this for one more time. People need to stop acting like this guy is receiver Jesus already when he hasn't done anything at all.