Bailey suspended 4 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He could've missed a testing window and been suspended. You don't actually have to test positive to be suspended.

What's THAT got to do with Cherry Pop Tarts? Quit trying to derail the thread. :rolleyes:

wrstdude

Rookie
What's THAT got to do with Cherry Pop Tarts? Quit trying to derail the thread. :rolleyes:

tumblr_lvps7vMoy61qdna0x.jpg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Rams draft Michael Sam thread: 7 pages since Saturday.
Stedman Bailey suspension: 9 pages so far today.
Only further evidence that football is still far more interesting than history. (Totally a history nerd, btw.)

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The Rams draft Michael Sam thread: 7 pages since Saturday.
Stedman Bailey suspension: 9 pages so far today.
Only further evidence that poptarts still far more interesting than history. (Totally a history nerd, btw.)

Fixed that for you. This a poptart thread now.

ausmurp

Starter
This tacked on to the 49ers getting Stevie Johnson and our team not even making an offer really has hurt our offense, and thus Sams chance(s) of being a successful QB in his last chance yr. Baffling, just baffling. Stevie Johnson cost a 4th rd pick. He's 27. He's a 10x better wr than everyone we have save tavon. I'll say it again, baffling.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Oh the days of smoking Pot (long behind me now) but you guys sure make it sound so Romantic. I remember the days at the supermarket on the cookie aisle, just memorized by choices I could get lost for 20 min easy. There was nothing better than paying for an empty quart of milk and a half eaten package of oreo's with a milk mustache.
The cashiers response priceless.

PhxRam

Oh the days of smoking Pot (long behind me now) but you guys sure make it sound so Romantic. I remember the days at the supermarket on the cookie aisle, just memorized by choices I could get lost for 20 min easy. There was nothing better than paying for an empty quart of milk and a half eaten package of oreo's with a milk mustache.
The cashiers response priceless.

lol..