Bailey suspended 4 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wrstdude

Rookie
@RapSheet: The @NFL is suspending #Rams WR Stedman Bailey for 4 games for violating the league’s policy on performing enhancing substance, source says

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Wtf.
I wish they would dis lose more info on the failed tests.

wrstdude

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@RapSheet: The word from source close to #Rams WR Stedman Bailey is that he did not take any performance enhancing substances. No word on what he took

wrstdude

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@RapSheet: #Rams did not draft a WR in this weekend’s #NFLDraft, even with Stedman Bailey’s looming suspension. They have known for several months

bluecoconuts

Legend
2rw92js.gif

PhxRam

@RapSheet: The word from source close to #Rams WR Stedman Bailey is that he did not take any performance enhancing substances. No word on what he took

now I am confused..Suspended for taking performance enhancing drugs but he didnt take any?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Dammit.

He was the one dude I was really hoping would step up to a bigger role on the team this year.

Dammit.

Also... dammit.

SierraRam

Recreational User
He's the guy I was counting on to the dispel the "why didn't we take a receiver" crowd. Very disappointing.