Bailey possibly suiting up on Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Well that's enough to get me feeling a little more confident about Sunday's game. I have very, very high hopes for Bailey.

Best route runner on the team already.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Lemon, honey, ginger and water. Burts bees cough drops

aahhh ... homeopathic man! I try to as much as I can too! (y)

But my point is ... there are literally hundreds of things that would test positive ...yet not even come close to "juicing"

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
and then there is this .... I thought I had heard this before .. .the night he was suspended, but Bailey was not suspended for "failing" a test ... not this time. He was already in the program for a previous "fail' and was LATE to the test that got him suspended. So it wasn't that he was caught taking PED's again ... he was late for a test, thus violating the program agreement.

We shall see if that matters or not in this most recent news of a new deal or not.

http://truluvsports.com/nfl/st-louis-rams-gotta-keep-keepin/

The Bailey part is in about the middle of the article

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Does anyone know what he specifically (name of the drug or substance) tested for?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Josh Gordon coming back early too? Yeah everyone is innocent!

Look I'm not pounding on Bailey. But, let's not act like he was caught up in some web of unfairness.

He just got lucky.
Yeah, well the Rams certainly need some luck right about now. Most of what we've had since the beginning of the 3rd preseason game has been really bad luck.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
has anyone seen the actual list of the names of the players who have been given a reprieve? until that becomes official, I wouldn't hold my breath he is activated for this weekend.

And, given he has not been allowed in the facility throughout the suspension, it would be doubtful that he would be anything more than a Special Teams participant IF he is dressed at all. He has not been included in any of the game plan, so finding his way back on the field as a WR would be surprising to me.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I think bailey could be our perfect slot receiver.

It's interesting, If tavon didn't have such a high draft slot, do you think bailey would be higher in the depth chart?
cus Tavon can be a game changer single handedly on any given play if deployed right. Just ask Patterson and Turner. I dont think Tavon is a typical slot guy for our type of offense. If we were running a complete spread offense at high octane like New Orleans or Denver or Green Bay than sure he could thrive there. But on the Rams he's gotta be a gadget/slot guy. Some backfield some slot some reverses and lots of returns. But if you think about it he was drafted that high because Schotty thought he could pull off a spread offense like WVU pulled without a run game early on. Bailey is a true slot even with good outside skills.(FYI Tavon had the numbers but Bailey had the clutch TDs and catches)

SAMTHERAM

Quoted from Wikipedia- "Bailey started in all 13 games for the Mountaineers during the 2011 season. He set the Mountaineer single season record for receiving yardage (1,279 yards) and tied the school record for most touchdown receptions (12) in a single season. Bailey's receiving yards ranked 13th in the Division I FBS overall. Bailey's most prolific game of the season came in week six against UConn when he recorded seven receptions for 178 yards and two touchdowns, including a career long 84-yard touchdown reception. Bailey also set a school record with five consecutive 100-yard receiving games, producing seven such performances throughout the season. His season culminated with a five reception, 82 yard and one touchdown performance in the Orange Bowl. Bailey's production in 2011 earned him second-team All-Big East honors from the conference coaches, as well as first-team all-conference honors from Phil Steele and ESPN.com.["]
Statistics[edit]
Regular and postseason
[hide]Stedman Bailey WVU Receiving Stats
SeasonGamesRec.YardsAvg.TD
Total392103,21815.341
Professional career[edit]