Bailey possibly suiting up on Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ballin. Need all the targets we can get on the field at this point. I still think Quick and Britt get the most snaps, though.

Bailey is the best route runner, best hands, most reliable target we have I think. Good for a young QB like Austin Davis, and he seemed to have a great chemistry with Hill, so either way I expect him to get a lot of snaps if he can play.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I think bailey could be our perfect slot receiver.

It's interesting, If tavon didn't have such a high draft slot, do you think bailey would be higher in the depth chart?

I think if Schotty knew how to use Austin better, Bailey would be higher on the depth chart.

reggae

Seriously .... Most of the things guys have been getting hit for under this is more "recreational" drugs ... Molley is one of them. Anything that shows positive for amphetamines is a PED positive hit. Your medicine cabinet is full of them!
Mine isn't

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
If he gets reinstated, you will know that it was amphetamine use. Most of these guys getting popped have been using them at night clubs ... late night partying and that is how they tested positive. It's the whole reason behind the new rule coming out about amphetamines being treated as a "street drug". Wes Welker, it was Molley ... Sted ... I would bet he was out partying in Miami or back in WV .... We'll know, because if he is reinstated, that is why

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If he cheated; I don't want him on the field.

I'd rather lose within the rules.
We don't know what he took, or why the NFL has reversed their position on this league-wide. Obviously someone in the league made a mistake with what was included in the list of banned substances; so if Bailey gets a reprieve from the league along with everyone else, then he must not have really cheated.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I usually agree, but at this point I'm so sick of the NFL. They allow teams to cheat all the time and look away as long as they make money (cough Seahawks), and for the most part allow the "lesser" teams to get screwed over. freak it, let him play.

Now that argument I can agree with!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
We don't know what he took, or why the NFL has reversed their position on this league-wide. Obviously someone in the league made a mistake with what was included in the list of banned substances; so if Bailey gets a reprieve from the league along with everyone else, then he must not have really cheated.
exactly

Speeps

Starter
trecked.gif
I second this.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I think bailey could be our perfect slot receiver.

It's interesting, If tavon didn't have such a high draft slot, do you think bailey would be higher in the depth chart?
Bailey is not a slot receiver.

jjab360

Legend
Ahh... Well; if he cheated I don't want him suiting up.

Serve the penalty.

Do what's right, Fisher.
You're tripping, CGI. As if other teams with players that were supposed to be suspended would give us the same courtesy LOL. If these suspensions are being overturned, there's a reason for it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

If he didn't cheat. Okay.

But if he did; I'm not down with that.

We will never know.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You're tripping, CGI. As if other teams with players that were supposed to be suspended would give us the same courtesy LOL. If these suspensions are being overturned, there's a reason for it.

Get out of jail free card.

If your conscious accepts it. So does Stedman's. His twitter post proves that.

RamWoodie

Legend
Ahh... Well; if he cheated I don't want him suiting up.

Serve the penalty.

Do what's right, Fisher.
I'm with you, but understand this...it's not always a matter of "cheating". The NFL must have found something that indicates he didn't "cheat".

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Josh Gordon coming back early too? Yeah everyone is innocent!

Look I'm not pounding on Bailey. But, let's not act like he was caught up in some web of unfairness.

He just got lucky.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
But is that why he failed a test?

You don't know. I don't know.

I'll side with the likelihood he cheated.

I'm not hating on the guy. But, I'm not excited about the get out of jail free card if he cheated.
But as of the new policy whatever he took is no longer against the rules, or the punishment has been reduced...therefore his time is served and/or no longer considered a foul.

If he is reinstated he has been deemed to have fulfilled his obligation or is no longer considered in violation. Therefore your sentiment is moot.