Bailey possibly suiting up on Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Ballin. Need all the targets we can get on the field at this point. I still think Quick and Britt get the most snaps, though.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Didn't see this was the OP of OP sted posts. Bump for that and great news.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Man i hope this is true. We could use a break around here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ahh... Well; if he cheated I don't want him suiting up.

Serve the penalty.

Do what's right, Fisher.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Ahh... Well; if he cheated I don't want him suiting up.

Serve the penalty.

Do what's right, Fisher.
Testing positive for PED's does NOT necessarily mean he or anyone else "cheated" . There are plenty of substances that one could use/take/ingest that would show up a positive test ... benedryl for one.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Merge both threads please...
Thaaaanks.
th

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Testing positive for PED's does NOT necessarily mean he or anyone else "cheated" . There are plenty of substances that one could use/take/ingest that would show up a positive test ... benedryl for one.

Please.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Seriously .... Most of the things guys have been getting hit for under this is more "recreational" drugs ... Molley is one of them. Anything that shows positive for amphetamines is a PED positive hit. Your medicine cabinet is full of them!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Sweet, hope Fisher lets him play if eligible .

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seriously .... Most of the things guys have been getting hit for under this is more "recreational" drugs ... Molley is one of them. Anything that shows positive for amphetamines is a PED positive hit. Your medicine cabinet is full of them!

But is that why he failed a test?

You don't know. I don't know.

I'll side with the likelihood he cheated.

I'm not hating on the guy. But, I'm not excited about the get out of jail free card if he cheated.

bluecoconuts

Legend
If he cheated; I don't want him on the field.

I'd rather lose within the rules.

I usually agree, but at this point I'm so sick of the NFL. They allow teams to cheat all the time and look away as long as they make money (cough Seahawks), and for the most part allow the "lesser" teams to get screwed over. Fuck it, let him play.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I think bailey could be our perfect slot receiver.

It's interesting, If tavon didn't have such a high draft slot, do you think bailey would be higher in the depth chart?