Bailey possibly suiting up on Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
But as of the new policy whatever he took is no longer against the rules, or the punishment has been reduced...therefore his time is served and/or no longer considered a foul.

If he is reinstated he has been deemed to have fulfilled his obligation or is no longer considered in violation. Therefore your sentiment is moot.

If Bailey wasn't a beneficiary instead someone like Kaeperdick I bet the tone of this decision would be different.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
If Bailey wasn't a beneficiary instead someone like Kaperdick I bet the tone of this decision would be different.
Only if it was singling out certain players and not others...sure, if it was someone on another team as a fan I'd be disappointed that we just lost a competitive advantage, but not because of the change in rule but simply because of my own personal benefit.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Josh Gordon coming back early too? Yeah everyone is innocent!

Look I'm not pounding on Bailey. But, let's not act like he was caught up in some web of unfairness.

He just got lucky.
Goodell and the NFLPA are certainly making a mess of things. I think the NFL is really having it's integrity challenged on a national level and it takes strong decisive leadership on both sides to clear this up. As far as SB I want to see him play but not if he is guilty and I thought they had made that ruling already. I can't buy into this false positive reading propaganda, technology is to advanced and he has more than adequate representation. Goodell better right the ship quick

VelleRams1

UDFA
Name
Velle
If Sted plays I think Austin Pettis will b inactive cuz sted is a good st player as well as get snaps @ WR

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
trecked.gif
Thats Great, were do you guys come up with this stuff. lmfao

lockdnram21

Legend
It will be good to get a Stedman back Givens Might loose snaps but I don't see him cutting into Quick, Britt, of Austin

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
I swear I've seen him lined up in the slot? Maybe I'm wrong
Yes you have seen him in the slot and he has all the tools for that. Although not a lot in the NFL. He did also line up there at certain times at WV. It certainly makes some sense if Quick and Britt are playing well outside to mix things up. Can't forget about tavon being on the field though. Perfect opportunity to line him up slot if Tavon is in the backfield. That would be frustrating for any defense.

Athos

Legend
If Sted plays I think Austin Pettis will b inactive cuz sted is a good st player as well as get snaps @ WR

Makes sense. We have our big tall guys now, and what Pettis does, Bailey does better. Significantly better imo. Only thing Pettis has on him is size, which is overrated.