Anonymous Ram Person: Goff will be made to look good, but will not win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
New to the forum

Heard this in the morning. Getting tired of this clown crapping on goff/rams every day.

I tried to call in to ask him what exactly the problem is with us playing him to our strengths. Mcvay has been clear about that all off season and if the stats are good does it really matter "how" we win?

It's time for us to start calling in and complaining/challengin these doofuses when they say uninformed crap.
Welcome to ROD

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the thing about anonymous sources ....is that they could be the towel boy ,,, the water boy ..the guy that changes the toilet paper .... unless that source is Mcvay Olson wade ...then i don't give a crap what the anonymous person says

Goff will never get enoough love from the media they are sticking to their bust narrative to the death

Or the anonymous source could be Keyshawn talking to himself in the mirror.

jap

Legend
You guys need to stop aggravating yourselves needlessly by listening to fools. The Horns will answer them all . . . on the field of play . . . which is the only type of 'talk' these idiots will 'listen' to if only because they have no choice.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200.webp

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am amazed that anyone listens to sports talk at all. In ANY of its forms. I don't listen to sports radio, pre-game shows, any of it. Do you EVER learn ANYTHING from it? I realized a long time ago that I don't get anything but aggravation from it. I also realized that it doesn't affect my fan-dom, I wasn't any more of a fan of the Rams or of Football when I was listening to those clowns. I have much better things to do with my time than listen to dip-shits. Sports journalists, my ass. They don't know sports, they sure as hell aren't journalists, and they aren't very entertaining.

I know so many people that watch ESPN all the time, as if they are trying to prove what great sports fans they are. I don't get it.

On a more important note, we are only a couple weeks away from the start of the season. Go RAMS!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Anonymous fan, me - Johnson doesn't know shit about the rams and has zero inside information about the team. It took me a couple of minutes listening to him when he debuted on some espn pre game show that he knows shit about any team, like the rest of the clowns on these shows. All he knows are the cliff notes he is given before the show.

For me espn was the only way to find any nfl information on the tv here in Australia so I'm forced to watch it. It didn't take me long to work out their countdown shows are trash and every person in those shows were trash. Sportscentre is unwatchable. All their nfl shows are bad. I settled into nfl live because in my mind that sucked the least out of all the trash on espn. Also i tape it so i can fast forward through all their Brady and bellyfat arse kissing. That halves the length of the show every day.