Anonymous Ram Person: Goff will be made to look good, but will not win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Keyshawn is so dumb, that he makes Mike Lombardi look smart. If Goff looks good then that means high completion %, TD passes, few int's and high total yards, If the Rams lose as a result then it means the defense sucks not Goff.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks, Ive been a lurker for a while finally decided to join!

To add to my point, later on they discussed the Louis Riddick tweets praising goff. He was mad that Louis "changed" his opinion. Said if you make an opinion "you should always stand by it". Just proves nothing goff does this year will change his mind. Too much pride for that knucklehead to admit he's wrong.
Someone should point out to Keyshawn, When Brett Favre and Troy Aikman first started a lot of people, myself included, thought they SUCKED, and then they changed there minds!! "Open minded people do that, Keyshawn!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keys source was the toilet paper roll as he sat on the throne that morning.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's not fooling anyone. He's building a security blanket. That way if goff throws for 25 touchdowns and 3900 yards but we go 7-9 he'll say "well he's not a winner "

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
These are entertainment radio host not sports host. The garbage they talk about is mostly dibble, politics, Kaep, NBA trades and their stupid fat guy race this Saturday. They aren't NFL analyst or sports analyst for that matter. I can't count how many times I've tuned in and they are all just blabbering about absolutely nothing, all trying to talk over each other and trying to get in the last word. It's really awful radio tbh.

I will give Key a little credit tho, I was listening yesterday and they were all talking Goff. After about 5 minutes of football talk (that's about their max) they went straight back to the NBA crap. Key chimed in the background and said, oh yeah "NO MORE NFL TALK, BACK TO THE NBA." It was pretty amazing him calling out those fools.

We should really bombard their twitter feeds with how awful they are. Maybe ESPN 710 will take notice and make some much needed changes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I've met fans at bars who know more about the game than Key. He talks and talks but doesn't offer meaningful insight on anything. It's a good example of how playing a game doesn't mean you actually have a deep understanding of it, but somehow people want to listen to what he says.

But it's cool. Because when this offense starts lighting the league up he's going to be very uncomfortable with his idiotic position on Goff. He'll probably try to keep digging, but there's a point where the dude won't have any choice but to admit how wrong he is.

And even better when the Rams win a ton of games over the next 5 years or so under McVay it's going to be very enjoyable to watch him squirm. That's if he still has a job of course.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the same bs that Allbright pulled about Mannion and I went on twitter and lit him up so bad he blocked me lol, I know sources can't be named but I don't think the Gatorade boy counts as a source

bdfitz

UDFA
Dilfer and others aside. Win a Superbowl. That's hiw you shut them up. Brady still has a sizeable chip on the shoulder from being a 6th Round pick.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A Ram does not concern himself with the opinions of Keyshawn Johnsons

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Keyshawn is so dumb he spent 20 minutes looking at a frozen orange juice can because it said "concentrate".:rant:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Let's not forget something telling about that clown Keyshawn...

He fucking hates Jon Gruden. You can easily find the articles from back in like 2002... Jon and the bucs sent that clown home for the last 6 games of the season because he was such an idiot. Meshawn made it clear that he hated Jon.

So why wouldn't Meshawn look for every chance to kick sand in the direction of Jon's wonder kid... Sean McVay.

This is all personal with that fucking jackoff. He was fucking called out and thrown off an NFL team because of who he was. How fucking fucked do you have to be to get thrown off a team mid season when you're a Pro Bowl WR? Think about that for a minute.

Jon sent his punk ass packing. And Meshawn is still pouting. He knows Sean is Jon's golden Boi... so he's gonna continue to be a hater until the end. He's a fucking clown with multiple screws loose.

Use his comments as comic relief... he's a joke.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
These are entertainment radio host not sports host. The garbage they talk about is mostly dibble, politics, Kaep, NBA trades and their stupid fat guy race this Saturday. They aren't NFL analyst or sports analyst for that matter. I can't count how many times I've tuned in and they are all just blabbering about absolutely nothing, all trying to talk over each other and trying to get in the last word. It's really awful radio tbh.

I will give Key a little credit tho, I was listening yesterday and they were all talking Goff. After about 5 minutes of football talk (that's about their max) they went straight back to the NBA crap. Key chimed in the background and said, oh yeah "NO MORE NFL TALK, BACK TO THE NBA." It was pretty amazing him calling out those fools.

We should really bombard their twitter feeds with how awful they are. Maybe ESPN 710 will take notice and make some much needed changes.
Thats a great idea. Squeaky wheel gets the oil. It has been nothing but lakers and the NBA ever since forever. It's time we get acknowledged and given the proper percentage of coverage.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I get that sources sometimes need to be anonymous when the information is important, and informative. But this is in the category of cowardice, and gossip.

Keyshawn is a 9 year old girl. He is a bitch.

Keep doubling down on your foolishness, Keyshawn. You're in LA, tearing down the football team that just moved back home. Who is your audience? Who are you trying to bond with?

Tear it all down man!!!!

Tool.

This just reminds me of some things happening on a national scale. Lots of anonymous sources. Lots of wild, hateful claims, but no proof. And lots of group-think. Keyshawn fits in nicely with the new ethic.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Anonymous Ram Person: Goff will be made to look good, but will not win

That doesn't even make sense

46xjR.gif

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The flaw I see here is that the Rams strength is defense and special teams, so even if Goff posts some inflated statistics that should be elite but instead just end up making the offense average, the Rams will win. And like others have said if they don't win then it's gonna be on the defense most likely.

But to be fair he's correct that a system-based WCO (what McVay has shown this preseason so far) can make bad QBs seem statistically good, as completing a lot of short passes inflates QB stats. See Bradford's season, setting the NFL record for completion percent, 20 TD-5 INT ratio. It didn't get the Vikings anywhere, despite a top-10 defense, because every pass he threw went about 7 inches in the air. Not hating on Bradford because that's what he was told to do by Shurmer, and with not a lot of OL help they didn't have much else, just pointing out it is possible for a QB to have inflated stats, even set NFL records, and not post a winning record.

But again the "blame" if that happens here wouldn't be on Goff, it would be on McVay's scheme, or the OL, or something. Maybe that's what he was trying to get at, or maybe he's just a Goff hater, dunno. I'd probably shoot myself -- or better yet just change the channel -- before ever listening to Keyshawn.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guys he's obviously just trying to say that Jared is going to look more like Ryan Gosling.