Andrew Whitworth expected to sign with LA Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Awesome move. I've always liked Whitworth. Really underrated player.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I dunno Merlin. I have it pretty close to that except Robinson beating out Wichmann at RG. He pulls better AND he can maul just about anyone in the run game. NO one questions GRob's strength.

LT - Whitworth / Murphy / Williams
LG - Saffold / Brown
C - Barnes / Rhaney
RG - Robinson / Wichmann
RT - Havenstein / Donnal

Also, I don't think we carry 11 OL. I think we probably carry 9. Which means that I don't think both LT backups stick.

Welp, I'm wrong already. Adios, Barnes.

I'm really hoping they have another option beyond Rhaney/Wichmann.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Snead says they're considering every position (except center) for Robinson on the line.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm pretty damn happy about this move. I wish the guy was a couple years younger but of course this move probably doesn't happen if he was. We got a shot now boys!!!!

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Been reading some articles, watching interviews on Whitworth....love everything I've seen, this guy is going to be a much needed leader in the locker room.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
35 years old , only practices one day a week

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Center Ryan Groy has been thrown around but he just signed with the Bills as a RFA.

Original pick tender, so the rams can still sign him and give up no compensation because he was an UDFA. Bills probably wont match because they are too busy spending the limited cap space they have on full backs.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
This is the best FA signing the Rams have made in years bar none.
McVay's system must have better than average LT play and he doesn't get that level he has to start pulling plays out of the playbook to keep from having a Goff memorial service at midfield.
Sure Boras was bad, but with the level of play the rams have gotten the last 3 years at LT there's plays that can't be run.
This alone is 10 points a game signing.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Watching his press conference, both he and Woods are very well spoken individuals. Said the right things and said them with genuine interest in overall team building and winning.