Andrew Whitworth expected to sign with LA Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't think either are sufficient for a good line Mack. Robinson is better in the run game no doubt but we're gonna throw the F out of the ball this season. The interior of the OL should be opened up for competition with no assumptions, but I do think the best two guards will be Brown and Saffold.

I agree about competition. I think GRob had issues with sustaining blocks because he got called for everything, slight stuff to egregious. We'll see if he can adapt under Kromer.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
If Havenstien is still having problems with his foot, it's not out of the realm of possibility that GRob gets a look at RT.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
You have to give major props to McVay in regards to our o line. First thing he does is hire one of the best line coaches in the league. Then signs Whitworth, moves Robinson to guard, and cuts Barnes. I am not a fan of Robinson or Barnes. The fact those guys held starting positions at those spots on this team for so long under Fisher/Bou just screams ineptitude.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
You have to give major props to McVay in regards to our o line. First thing he does is hire one of the best line coaches in the league. Then signs Whitworth, moves Robinson to guard, and cuts Barnes. I am not a fan of Robinson or Barnes. The fact those guys held starting positions at those spots on this team for so long under Fisher/Bou just screams ineptitude.
"Cut Barnes" ???? Where did you see that?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Center Ryan Groy has been thrown around but he just signed with the Bills as a RFA.