Adrian Peterson Arrested.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Peterson fucked up big. Thats fucked up what he did to his son. A week after it happened and they look like that? Cant imagine how bad it must have been for the kid.

First domestic violence and now child abuse. Fkn ridiculous. Fk you AP!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Its like a whip branch... Dad use to make me pick mine brake it off n give it to him before my whipping lol
That had to of sucked.

I got spanked a few times when I pulled some ridiculous shit but never so hard to leave a mark. Ass would red and sore for a little bit and in an hour would me moved on and fine.

Switches are fkd up.

Athos

Legend
He's in some deep crap..........if those marks were a week old then originally they were much worse.

And as has been pointed out a switch is essentially a whip or more accurately like a riding crop. This day and age that isn't something you hit a kid with and I'm willing to bet Goodell will agree on that.

Just saw those picks........Holy hell balls if those are week old injuries.

They appear so as they are scabbed over.

ROAST THAT MOFO!

That's unconscionable. And inexcusable. There's no way IN HELL a fucking four year old could have possibly done something bad enough to warrant that shit.

1 year ban for that dick.

I have to wonder if he was drinking/drunk when he did it.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...erson-admitted-to-whooping-son-with-a-switch/

Report: Peterson admitted to “whooping” son with a switch
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 12, 2014

350x-262.jpg
AP

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, who was indicted today for injury to a child, reportedly admitted that he hit his 4-year-old son with a switch, causing cuts and bruises.

Nick Wright of 610-AM in Houston reports that Peterson told police he gave his son a “whooping” in a May incident in Spring, Texas. According to the report, Peterson said he did it to punish the child for pushing another one of Peterson’s children while they were playing a video game. The report says Peterson grabbed a tree branch, removed the leaves and struck the 4-year-old repeatedly.

The child’s injuries reportedly included cuts and bruises to the child’s back, buttocks, ankles, legs and scrotum, along with defensive wounds to the child’s hands. According to the report, Peterson texted the boy’s mother and acknowledged what he had done and that she would be “mad at me about his leg. I got kinda good wit the tail end of the switch.”

Peterson also allegedly texted the child’s mother that he “felt bad after the fact when I notice the switch was wrapping around hitting I [sic] thigh. . . . Got him in nuts once I noticed. But I felt so bad, n I’m all tearing that butt up when needed! I start putting them in timeout. N save the whooping for needed memories!”

According to the report, the child told authorities, “Daddy Peterson hit me on my face” and said he feared Peterson would punch him in the face if he found out police knew about the incident.

The boy’s mother reportedly took him to a doctor, who reported the injuries to authorities, saying they were consistent with child abuse.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ictment-adrian-peterson-will-not-play-sunday/

After indictment, Adrian Peterson will not play Sunday

peterson6.jpg
Getty Images

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson will not play on Sunday against the Patriots after he was indicted on a charge of injury to a child.

The Vikings announced the decision to deactivate Peterson on Friday, two hours after news broke that he had been indicted by a grand jury in Houston.

The move comes during the same week that the NFL has come under withering criticism stemming from the video showing Ravens running back Ray Rice beating up his wife. The Ravens released Rice and the NFL suspended him indefinitely.

It’s far too early to know whether the Vikings could release Peterson — a notion that would have been absolutely unthinkable a few hours ago — or whether the NFL could suspend him indefinitely. But in this week like no other in the NFL’s history, nothing can be ruled out.

Meanwhile, other players accused of domestic violence, notably Panthers defensive lineman Greg Hardy and 49ers defensive lineman Ray McDonald, will play on Sunday. The Panthers and the 49ers have cited due process, saying it wouldn’t be fair to deactivate players before the legal system plays out. The Vikings have decided that some accusations are serious enough to warrant immediate action.

apatl187

UDFA
Ya honestly spanking doesntvbother me if ur in control but man
That had to of sucked.

I got spanked a few times when I pulled some ridiculous crap but never so hard to leave a mark. Ass would red and sore for a little bit and in an hour would me moved on and fine.

Switches are fkd up.
Ya they sucked man lol but I will say they worked however totally not ok to do.... Spanking while ur in control is fine w me.. I've spanked but have found taking things away that kids like r more effective

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...erson-admitted-to-whooping-son-with-a-switch/

350x-262.jpg
AP

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, who was indicted today for injury to a child, reportedly admitted that he hit his 4-year-old son with a switch, causing cuts and bruises.

Nick Wright of 610-AM in Houston reports that Peterson told police he gave his son a “whooping” in a May incident in Spring, Texas. According to the report, Peterson said he did it to punish the child for pushing another one of Peterson’s children while they were playing a video game. The report says Peterson grabbed a tree branch, removed the leaves and struck the 4-year-old repeatedly.

The child’s injuries reportedly included cuts and bruises to the child’s back, buttocks, ankles, legs and scrotum, along with defensive wounds to the child’s hands. According to the report, Peterson texted the boy’s mother and acknowledged what he had done and that she would be “mad at me about his leg. I got kinda good wit the tail end of the switch.”

Peterson also allegedly texted the child’s mother that he “felt bad after the fact when I notice the switch was wrapping around hitting I [sic] thigh. . . . Got him in nuts once I noticed. But I felt so bad, n I’m all tearing that butt up when needed! I start putting them in timeout. N save the whooping for needed memories!”

According to the report, the child told authorities, “Daddy Peterson hit me on my face” and said he feared Peterson would punch him in the face if he found out police knew about the incident.

The boy’s mother reportedly took him to a doctor, who reported the injuries to authorities, saying they were consistent with child abuse.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ictment-adrian-peterson-will-not-play-sunday/

peterson6.jpg
Getty Images

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson will not play on Sunday against the Patriots after he was indicted on a charge of injury to a child.

The Vikings announced the decision to deactivate Peterson on Friday, two hours after news broke that he had been indicted by a grand jury in Houston.

The move comes during the same week that the NFL has come under withering criticism stemming from the video showing Ravens running back Ray Rice beating up his wife. The Ravens released Rice and the NFL suspended him indefinitely.

It’s far too early to know whether the Vikings could release Peterson — a notion that would have been absolutely unthinkable a few hours ago — or whether the NFL could suspend him indefinitely. But in this week like no other in the NFL’s history, nothing can be ruled out.

Meanwhile, other players accused of domestic violence, notably Panthers defensive lineman Greg Hardy and 49ers defensive lineman Ray McDonald, will play on Sunday. The Panthers and the 49ers have cited due process, saying it wouldn’t be fair to deactivate players before the legal system plays out. The Vikings have decided that some accusations are serious enough to warrant immediate action.

Holy fuck. Put this asshole in jail for the rest of his life.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

350x-262.jpg
AP

peterson6.jpg
Getty Images

He's going to regret this in a way he never imagined.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I got my ass whipped as a kid but it was because I did stupid stuff, not for bad grades or anything like that. Examples would be stealing from the store, throwing rocks at cars, and stuff like that. I can say that I was never whipped at the age of 4. Maybe popped on the butt with a hand, but that was as far as it went. Oh, and when I say "whipped" I mean with a belt. I never got one with a switch or extension cord. Anyway, I'm not going to get into whether it's right or wrong but that kid is too small and I can't even imagine him doing anything that bad that would warrant getting any kind of whipping. Peterson is in deep shit.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well, I don't condone hitting kids. And... AP appears to have crossed the line.

But kids these days lack a lot of real world discipline. I'll stop there.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He is a 4 yr old that pushed his brother off a video game bike. IMO that doesnt warrant a bad beating with a switch.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Well, I don't condone hitting kids. And... AP appears to have crossed the line.

But kids these days lack a lot of real world discipline. I'll stop there.

I agree kids these days do lack real world discipline. But a 4 yr old acting up is just a 4 yr old being a 4 yr old. Im not arguing against you or anything CGI, agreeing with you actually. Theres a bug difference between a 4 yr old doing something stupid and a 11yr old+.

Ill atop there as well before i start ranting a bunch of shit directed at no one lol.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I agree kids these days do lack real world discipline. But a 4 yr old acting up is just a 4 yr old being a 4 yr old. Im not arguing against you or anything CGI, agreeing with you actually. Theres a bug difference between a 4 yr old doing something stupid and a 11yr old+.

Ill atop there as well before i start ranting a bunch of crap directed at no one lol.

I am with you. +++

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I got my ass whipped as a kid but it was because I did stupid stuff, not for bad grades or anything like that. Examples would be stealing from the store, throwing rocks at cars, and stuff like that. I can say that I was never whipped at the age of 4. Maybe popped on the butt with a hand, but that was as far as it went. Oh, and when I say "whipped" I mean with a belt. I never got one with a switch or extension cord. Anyway, I'm not going to get into whether it's right or wrong but that kid is too small and I can't even imagine him doing anything that bad that would warrant getting any kind of whipping. Peterson is in deep crap.
Heck, I got a paddle in the ass my my jr. high principal.
Things have changed. More so for the better.Not all though.
Kids need discipline, structure, lots of time spent with them and love. Kids also need parents to be parents. Not their friends.
A pat on the butt is fine by me if the kid is doing something dangerous. It ends there though.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
AP has no idea what being a father is ,he's a baby daddy I said so back when his son was murdered stand by it

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Heck, I got a paddle in the ass my my jr. high principal.
Things have changed. More so for the better.Not all though.
Kids need discipline, structure, lots of time spent with them and love. Kids also need parents to be parents. Not their friends.
A pat on the butt is fine by me if the kid is doing something dangerous. It ends there though.
Those were the days. We got the paddle even in high school. More of a 2x4 than a paddle. Our sadistic Principal drilled 1/2 holes in his to cut down on wind resistance before it hit your ass. But to be fair, he did give you a choice. 1 week internal suspension (which is basically sitting in one room all day) or 3 "whacks." I always took the whacks. Why? Because fuck him. And because if I had to tell my parents I got suspended, I'd be getting whacked anyway.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Those were the days. We got the paddle even in high school. More of a 2x4 than a paddle. Our sadistic Principal drilled 1/2 holes in his to cut down on wind resistance before it hit your ass. But to be fair, he did give you a choice. 1 week internal suspension (which is basically sitting in one room all day) or 3 "whacks." I always took the whacks. Why? Because freak him. And because if I had to tell my parents I got suspended, I'd be getting whacked anyway.
We had a choice too.
The other option was to do the "dying cockroach" for 30 minutes. Lying on your back, with your arms and legs straight up in the air. I took the former.

needless to say, there weren't to many kids acting like punks at our school.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, fine line here. A switch was an effective tool when I was growing up. Now, about a generation of no spankings for many and you see the results. Nothing wrong with spanking in my book. All three of my kids got them, maybe not enough, but got them just the same. No jail records to date and pretty damn respectful to others. No thugs among them. Now AP may have crossed a line, don't know but I think switches are for a little bit older kids, not four year-olds. For those that kinda grew up in a bubble, switches leave marks, welts, maybe break the skin a little, and may stay there as a reminder for a few days, no permanent damage. You punish a kid and he needs stitches, bones set, burns treated, etc., you are abusing, no doubt about it. A few welts on the buttocks and thighs doesn't constitute abuse to me unless someone is doing it for no apparent reason other than to torture someone or some sick amusement.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
I'll let Louis CK explain my view of punishing children.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DULNyOHnjMA

Good clip, I have to assume he's libertarian because I've had others refer me to him and his brand of humor.

But back to AP, a lot of people will support him even after the photos. For some reason some of us seem to think kids need to be brutalized in order to make life easier for the parents. And then look at Peterson's private life! Who's gonna come beat his ass for shacking up with hundreds of women and having baby ninjas everywhere? Makes me sick, I better hush.