According to Jason Stewart Jeff Fisher is on the hot seat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. Listen to the radio show. It's just some guys speculating among themselves.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
With that, I feel that Goff will start against the panthers but an announcement won't be mentioned until around game day. I live across the street from Cal Lu so I will look to see if Goff is getting more first team reps.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm guessing if that was the case, 3-1 or 4-0 would be the only way he's safe. Maybe Kroenke isn't messing around anymore?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Boy, I wanted to read verified sour
lol. Listen to the radio show. It's just some guys speculating among themselves.
Well, I went to Fred Roggins twitter account, and he says there is no way Fisher will get fired now, but what happens the next 4 games is critical about Fisher's future....Roggins was pretty accurate in predicting what would happen in the relocation drama, and was a "must listen" to me for news, when he was on the Beast 980...He had insider information that was mostly accurate back then, how about now? So X, we will see if 2-2 the next 4 games is good enough for Kroenke...lol..It has been for the last few years..:banghead:

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Won't be too long till the Fish will get put out the door at this rate of losing...again. Another season going...going...gone!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Next four games are all winnable, btw. Not that I expect Fisher's team to take advantage or anything, but Panthers at home, @ Jets, Dolphins at home, and @ Saints are all games this roster could win.

After that it gets pretty tough with the Patriots, Falcons, and three division games. Not lookin good for Jeff, really hope he gets this team to turn it around and keep it going.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2016/10/24/13394022/la-rams-jeff-fisher-hot-seat

Report: Jeff Fisher Officially On the Hot Seat
The patience surrounding Jeff Fisher is running thin according to NBC LA’s Fred Roggins
by QBKlass @QBKlass

614097128.0.jpg

Photo by Jeff Gross/Getty Images

Four more games.

After nearly five seasons of “well, maybe Fisher just needs time”, the time has come for Fisher to perform or pack it up. The Rams got out to a 3-1 start this season, but last week’s loss in London against the New York Giants set the Rams back to 3-4. That is some 7-9 bullshit.

So let’s look at the four games following the bye week that will be make or break for Fisher. In order, the Rams will play: home versus the Carolina Panthers, away versus the New York Jets, home versus the Miami Dolphins, and, finally, away against the New Orleans Saints.

All of these teams are competitive and have their moments, but none of them are among the league’s top tier. The Rams have to win at least two of these games to put themselves at 5-6 or else Fisher is certainly gone if Roggins’ report is accurate. 5-6 is somewhat salvageable depending on how the Wild Card picture looks, but 4-7 or 3-8?

Stay tuned.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
dude...he had to be on the hot seat after the 9ers game....These last two weeks sealed it for me...he's lost the team...Penalties...poor execution....Case....goff not ready....all on fisher...

Hopefully whomever we hire can get this thing rolling quickly...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Boy, I wanted to read verified sour

Well, I went to Fred Roggins twitter account, and he says there is no way Fisher will get fired now, but what happens the next 4 games is critical about Fisher's future....Roggins was pretty accurate in predicting what would happen in the relocation drama, and was a "must listen" to me for news, when he was on the Beast 980...He had insider information that was mostly accurate back then, how about now? So X, we will see if 2-2 the next 4 games is good enough for Kroenke...lol..It has been for the last few years..:banghead:

Fred is well respected and high profile he doesn't just throw out information if he is saying something there is something to be said. He doesn't need to do any projecting or scooping to retain his place in So. Cal sports.

MountainRam

Rookie
If this true, is this a way of telling Fisher-Goff should play- from the higher ups?

If yes, they just played right into Fisher's hands. If he gets canned and Goff is bad, Fisher walks away blameless with "I told you he is not ready" smirk.

Another pointer towards red shirt year for Goff.

…..

Legend
...he's lost the team..

I didn't see the game but in highlights, the body language of the receivers on the last interception was pretty unflattering.

"losing the team" would require immediate action by Stan....so lets watch for that

ram007

Starter
Has Mike Silver started tweeting out in support of Fisher yet after this? if not, you know it;s coming. The dude wrote an article on Fisher after 3-1 start like he won a playoff game or something.

Last edited:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I didn't see the game but in highlights, the body language of the receivers on the last interception was pretty unflattering.

"losing the team" would require immediate action by Stan....so lets watch for that

Uh, not raggin' on you dog, but they just lost the game. Don't think that means Fisher's lost the team, if that's what your implying.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Nobody but Kroenke knows if Fisher is on the hot seat.
Kroenke doesn't tell secrets.
Thanks for confirming the BS I thought it to be.Mr X

…..

Legend
Uh, not raggin' on you dog, but they just lost the game. Don't think that means Fisher's lost the team, if that's what your implying.

I didn't imply it, the person I quoted did. I happen to think that might be something worth watching, thats all,

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm in it for the long haul , but I can't see Fisher surviving past the season . The game has passed him by , and he won't admit it because he's the smartest man in the room .I'm worried if he is Goff's coach we will be suffering for years to come . Hit the road Fish