Aaron Donald status next season up in the air?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just happy I got to see him play live a handful of times before moving back to the UK. Utterly bummed as everybody is.

I really thought he could sniff another ring and would be here for another year.

If I owned a cat now, the poor fucker would be nursing a very sore ass.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I think media literacy is actually a major problem in the country and we’re just seeing symptoms of it here.
People don’t seem to understand what a beat reporter does.
You questioning the reading comprehension of anyone is the most ironic thing ever.

Now continue arguing with your arch nemesis:
IMG_4730.jpeg

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
I would describe it as disrespect and contempt, rather than hate.
Okay. --- that's fair. I just use hate to encompass all those things ... in today's verbiage ... but yeah, to be specific those two things are right ... is it because she's female? On another board I got that sense from the "haters" or "D&C" people.

It was like she couldn't know here stuff (including Xs and Os) because she was a girl. But she's aces in all that, IMO

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
You questioning the reading comprehension of anyone is the most ironic thing ever.

Now continue arguing with your arch nemesis:
View attachment 64802
Again … words mean something.

“Media literacy” isn’t “literate”.

Speaking of straw men… lol

Can’t stop yourself from taking Ls today, can you.

And.. thanks.. for proving my point.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Okay. --- that's fair. I just use hate to encompass all those things ... in today's verbiage ... but yeah, to be specific those two things are right ... is it because she's female? On another board I got that sense from the "haters" or "D&C" people.

It was like she couldn't know here stuff (including Xs and Os) because she was a girl. But she's aces in all that, IMO
I think misogyny, and a general disdain for media play the main roles.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I think you’re I love with her and have a stalker-like shrine to her by your bed.

See…I can throw out baseless accusations too.
Shrug.

I don’t think you realize how much you’re telling on yourself by quoting and responding to this, when it wasn’t a response to anything you said.

Here’s what’s really gonna blow your mind… I think that the contempt for media is driven mostly by the lack of media literacy.

Last edited:

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Shrug.

I don’t think you realize how much you’re telling on yourself by quoting and responding to this, when it wasn’t a response to anything you said.

Here’s what’s really gonna blow your mind… I think that the contempt for media is driven mostly by the lack of media literacy.
Grow up.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Enough with the personal attacks, both of you. What's done is done. Jourdan withheld the news, whether you like her or not, that's admirable in this age of social media, allowing AD to retire on his own terms. Whether she's lucky or good doesn't matter in this case.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I came to this post to read about Donald and all I see is this Bullshit about some sportswriter. WTF!

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Uhhhhhhh, what? lol. Is that some sort of British euphemism (i hope) we don't know over here?
Isn't kicking the cat an expression to describe being annoyed in the US?

I wasn't going to fuck the cat to vent my anger.

Not after last time.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Isn't kicking the cat an expression to describe being annoyed in the US?

I wasn't going to fuck the cat to vent my anger.

Not after last time.

“Not after last time”

I was not prepared

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
From the Jordan's reporting on presser with Snead:

"On Wednesday, Snead was a little more gray, though he also indicated the team is giving Donald his usual space following the football season. “Definitely hope Aaron is … I know Aaron is definitely approaching the offseason where he’s doing his normal getting-away, somewhat trying to get revitalized with the goal of playing good football,” Snead said."

Jourdan on the pod today says don't freak out but situation needs to be monitored about Donald. She says at combine lots of chatter from other teams about what's gonna happen with Donald. Could he retire, does he want more money on back end of contract? She reminded everyone he has a no trade clause but that all that means is that he needs to approve it. She reports McVay and Snead less clear about his status recently. She wonders about Eric Henderson leaving. Says she doesn't know what's gonna happen but lots of chatter, lots of teams asking at combine about Donald's status and what it means for Rams allocation of salary cap. Also mentions Snead tone having shifted from beginning of offseason about Donald being around.

I'm sure people are gonna get a bit nuts over this so just suggest you listen to 11 Personnel Pod.

Jourdan's not a chicken little...
Before this gets locked, props to you for noticing before all others.

You took some heat. Sure wish it wasn't good info.

GO RAMS!!!