Aaron Donald status next season up in the air?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The expression is, "kicking the can", my good fellow.
Nah that's something entirely different. Kicking the can down the road is putting off a decision.

Kicking the cat means you're really pissed and feline carnage may be about to ensue.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I know Snead and McVay have a plan for AD's replacement but I wonder what that it?

Would be good if AD stays in shape in case a Weddle situation comes up.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foolio is saying that maybe AD is just posturing for a bigger payday and maybe the Rams have to give him an offer he can't refuse. It's curious that he did restructure his contract and then retired. Maybe there is a slim chance this isn't the last we see of him or he gets traded to a team willing to go $40 to 50 million a year? These are just his thoughts.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Foolio is saying that maybe AD is just posturing for a bigger payday and maybe the Rams have to give him an offer he can't refuse. It's curious that he did restructure his contract and then retired. Maybe there is a slim chance this isn't the last we see of him or he gets traded to a team willing to go $40 to 50 million a year? These are just his thoughts.
He always has to put a negative spin on everything

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I know Snead and McVay have a plan for AD's replacement but I wonder what that it?

Would be good if AD stays in shape in case a Weddle situation comes up.
I think phase 1 of the plan was executed last yr when they took Turner. I think they had a good idea then that it was going to likley be his last yr. So they drafted a poor man's clone of Donald. Similar style of play and a guy that has the mentality to become a leader.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think phase 1 of the plan was executed last yr when they took Turner. I think they had a good idea then that it was going to likley be his last yr. So they drafted a poor man's clone of Donald. Similar style of play and a guy that has the mentality to become a leader.
What do you think The Rams do this year to replace him. If they knew they would have tried to figure it out,unless The Draft is the best way.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
What do you think The Rams do this year to replace him. If they knew they would have tried to figure it out,unless The Draft is the best way.
The draft is the best way. As great as Donald was, I don't think it's ideal to have a $25M-30M a yr DT on your roster.

Go get some high impact rookies that can be disruptive