4 in a quarter.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LooNaTik83

Only positives I see out of this almanac posted was 1999, 2001, and 2003....2 year differences! FML....Biting my tongue on this once again!

Walter

Rookie
No its my fault... I had the Rams as one of my passwords. I jinxed the season. I just changed the password, we should be good from here on out. Go Rams!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Word of the day -Masochism- = the enjoyment of what appears to be painful or tiresome.

We are all masochists....that is all.

LooNaTik83

"We are all masochists....that is all."-ChrisW

Only you feel no more pain once you are use to it. Which we all been through. It's comfortably numb.

cracengl

Rookie
I see I'm not the only one who has officially transitioned from, "dammit, they lost again!" to "of course they lost again." If I were more emo in general, I'd be writing shitty songs and snot bubble crying.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Get over it. Don't be ass holes.
Are you and your kids healthy? Can you afford to eat tomorrow? .

All this game did was solidify my hate for the fucking no cal. Get back up and get ready to deal with sea.

After tonight there should be no doubt who the biggest rival is.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm a Rams fan until I die. Suffering through the bad times makes the good times so much sweeter.

All I ask is that the Rams get 1 more Super Bowl win before I die. I'm only 23. I don't think that's too much to ask, is it?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Get over it. Don't be ass holes.
Are you and your kids healthy? Can you afford to eat tomorrow? .

All this game did was solidify my hate for the freaking no cal. Get back up and get ready to deal with sea.

After tonight there should be no doubt who the biggest rival is.
?

Yeah, my kids are healthy. My Sundays (and occasional Mondays), on the other hand, are not. Maybe I should spend those days hanging out with my healthy kids instead of feeling like my dog died week after week after week. So please excuse me if I'm human enough to reach a breaking point. I'm glad you're able to put this in your rear-view so quickly, but 25 years of constant let-down *does* have the ability to take its toll on people.

I assume you're okay with that.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Yeah, but my title was cooler. It had the air of mystery to it until you opened it.
"4 in a quarter? What could that mean?"

"Oh."
"Damn."

I thought you were talking about how many beers I drank last night!

Sappy113

Rookie
I promised the wife I wouldn't see the games live anymore

You too? lol good to hear I'm not the only one. I get absolutely insufferable after games. I know I do. But I can't help it, dammit!

Looking at THAT statistic is just utterly deflating. It really shouldn't be possible for any, single team - in a league defined by it's alleged parity - to suck so hard for so many years. It shouldn't. But by God, if the Rams do ONE thing well, it's losing.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
My wife and I had a long talk about this on the way home last night... Monday nights are bad enough, but spending countless beautiful Sundays away from our kids wasting 5 or so hours on this team has become too much. We're wasting precious time away from our children, and being able to actually accomplish something positive, as opposed to getting let down every damn time. 4 in a quarter. Wow. I knew that we were bad the last 10 years, but 4 winning seasons in 25. That's horrific. We are close to just saying, "That's it. No more season tickets."

Anyone want to buy mine for next week?? Good seats, section 124 row, 7 rows off the field!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
?

Yeah, my kids are healthy. My Sundays (and occasional Mondays), on the other hand, are not. Maybe I should spend those days hanging out with my healthy kids instead of feeling like my dog died week after week after week. So please excuse me if I'm human enough to reach a breaking point. I'm glad you're able to put this in your rear-view so quickly, but 25 years of constant let-down *does* have the ability to take its toll on people.

I assume you're okay with that.

No I'm not. I've been a fan for over 30 years and have seen some very bad Rams teams. We haven't had bad seasons we've had bad decades. I haven't missed a game in years and love this team as much or more than you or anyone else on this board.
What I saw last night wasn't a terrible team, it was a terrible oline. We all k ow very well that our oline play hasn't been good and could be vulnerable last night. We'll they were.
The oline better be priority #1 next season. Look waist the Cowboys have done. Everyone talks about what as poor owner Jerry is, when all he has done is build the best oline in the game. It's working. And that's what we need to do.
I see a Rams team that is close. We're just not quite there yet.
Yeah, I get it, the losing sucks though. I've been dealing with that most of my life. Maybe I'm just use to it.

Sappy113

Rookie
Yeah, I get it, the losing sucks though. I've been dealing with that most of my life. Maybe I'm just use to it.

Well, that does seem to be the broader problem, doesn't it. Oh, let me preface this by saying I'm not putting being a fan of a football team in a broader life perspective here. Obviously being healthy and having the ability to put a roof over your head and food on your plate is far more important than supporting a winning football team. But be that as it may, we all still invest a lot of our emotions in how the football games turn out.

As such, getting used to losing is pretty much problem number 1. It leads the fans straight into the arms of complacency. That's bad, but because then they might start accepting that what the team does is lose. It's also bad because a lot of said fans will keep their money in their pockets and not turn up to games. But it's even worse because that seems like EXACTLY what's ailing the team. They're used to losing. They probably expect it. So they find ways to lose.

I won't accept that, and I'll reserve my right to bitch and moan about it. Even if it is a huge 1st world problem.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Well, that does seem to be the broader problem, doesn't it. Oh, let me preface this by saying I'm not putting being a fan of a football team in a broader life perspective here. Obviously being healthy and having the ability to put a roof over your head and food on your plate is far more important than supporting a winning football team. But be that as it may, we all still invest a lot of our emotions in how the football games turn out.

As such, getting used to losing is pretty much problem number 1. It leads the fans straight into the arms of complacency. That's bad, but because then they might start accepting that what the team does is lose. It's also bad because a lot of said fans will keep their money in their pockets and not turn up to games. But it's even worse because that seems like EXACTLY what's ailing the team. They're used to losing. They probably expect it. So they find ways to lose.

I won't accept that, and I'll reserve my right to bitch and moan about it. Even if it is a huge 1st world problem.
That's fine. We all get frustrated.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I don't know....nor am I trying to say what is right for all.... we all handle loss differently. ....but for me The Rams are like an old girlfriend. ....who keeps mistreating me.....I love the Rams ....I cannot help it......it hurts sometimes.....Mondays and Tuesdays mostly......yet by Friday or Saturday. ...I'm ready for some more......I can see the big picture though....and I believe we have come a long way in the last three years....we are on the cusp of many winning seasons..... I truly believe this to be true.....but this season so far has been very trying....I keep thinking....maybe next week we get this rolling.....I cannot help it..... I luv the Rams...lol at least until next Monday...lol
GO RAMS...... ;)