4 in a quarter.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
27 playoff appearances, 15 HOF'ers, more wins than any other team in div.......

I can't remember the last time a collection of retired numbers and championships printed on cloth banners won a super bowl. Can they pressure the QB?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I also didn't mention Fisher either.

Hear what I'm saying without inferring. I'm tired of being a fan of a team that isn't giving me a return on my investment. I don't care who the Owner is, who the coaches are, or what the names are on the back of the jerseys. There is no consolation for me that it was worse a few years ago. Yay for being competitive at 1-4.

As my wife has said, "Don't try to fix my problem. Just understand my feelings." I'm not interested in silver linings or perspectives right now. I want to be upset about my 36 year investment, and I want people to know.

That's all.

You can always start fresh as a Panther fan

Yeah but don't fall into the trap of blaming Kroenke and Fisher for what they didn't produce I predict we will win enough games this year under Fisher to equal the wins of the six years previous to him.I too lament the opportunity cost of being a fan of a team that hasn't produced since the GSOT but I refuse to blame Fisher and Kroenke ,they are better and IMO will prove my premise

For me it's actually wrong to blame Fisher for the last 2 seasons as well at least half of that was on the last regime...wait that gives Fisher a .200 record as HC erm...

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I also didn't mention Fisher either.

Hear what I'm saying without inferring. I'm tired of being a fan of a team that isn't giving me a return on my investment. I don't care who the Owner is, who the coaches are, or what the names are on the back of the jerseys. There is no consolation for me that it was worse a few years ago. Yay for being competitive at 1-4.

As my wife has said, "Don't try to fix my problem. Just understand my feelings." I'm not interested in silver linings or perspectives right now. I want to be upset about my 36 year investment, and I want people to know.

That's all.

As the saying goes, "I feel your pain".....try 52 years of this misery, upset, disappointment, promise and betrayal...

They say getting old isn't for pussy's, try being a Ram fan at the same time.
upload_2014-3-17_14-48-45-jpeg.1393

iced

Yeah, but my title was cooler. It had the air of mystery to it until you opened it.
"4 in a quarter? What could that mean?"

"Oh."
"Damn."

Better than "4 Score and ....."

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I promised the wife I wouldn't see the games live anymore and after reading a couple of the threads I'm glad I didn't. To be honest I just dont have the strength anymore. Im going back to reloading ammo as my main hobby and shooting on Sunday in the desert.

Best you don't watch the Rams live then!! :)

:rolleyes: At least a lot of you got to experience the Super Bowl, this is my 11th season, I've seen this team be above .500 at any point in the season for a total of 14 weeks.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
My 9 year old son has never drawn breath while the Rams had a real shot at relevance. We have fired a HC who went 56-36. We made a habit of booing the 2nd leading passer in Ram history. The fact that we didn't even lose our last SB fair and square, but had it basically awarded to another, more Patriotic named team after 9-11 is almost laughable at this point. Like the old song says,

"It all sounds mighty funny, but it hurts too much to laugh."