4 in a quarter.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I will always be a fan....God awful teams didnt keep me from buying season tickets is So Cal, moving to the Midwest didnt stop me from being a fan (please no regional discussion), bad season after bad season hasnt stopped me. That said, the description of this season as "tiring" is very accurate. I projected the Rams as about an 8 win team. Maybe they can get within sniffing distance of that with some late season meaningless wins.
Is there really more talent in Arizona or Cleveland? I think not. To me this is about approach and coaching.
As for the Goat....who knows? The Red Sox traded the Babe away....the closest the Rams have to that is cutting Warner.
When the Rams played Arizona in the Warner years, that has been the only time in my life I did not actively pull for the Rams.

fearsomefour

Legend
Four winning seasons in a quarter century.

Four.

Even if I tried to calculate how much money I spent on the Rams (jerseys, paraphernalia, tickets, running TWO websites for 6 years, etc), I wouldn't be able to. It's quite literally in the thousands.

And you give me this?

oN4ZZp3.png

Hey. Thanks.
Thanks a lot.
CLEARLY.....its on the refs.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I heard a while back that since 95 when they came to st louis the rams have only had 4 winning seasons and in that same time the st louis cardinals have only had 3 losing seasons. No wonder it's a baseball town, its a lot easier to support a winner.

Four.

Even if I tried to calculate how much money I spent on the Rams (jerseys, paraphernalia, tickets, running TWO websites for 6 years, etc), I wouldn't be able to. It's quite literally in the thousands.

And you give me this?

oN4ZZp3.png

Hey. Thanks.
Thanks a lot.

Agree = I am having a crisis in faith. Adding to that - I am a former StL Football Cardinal fan with this history:

27 seasons
183-202-14 - .475 winning percentage

Three Playoff games in 27 years (one due to the strike year) , ZERO home playoff games, ZERO playoff wins

First Bidwell, then this - 57 years old and have watched 45 years of bad football to see 6 years of "decent" football, and two years of great football. Not sure how much more I can watch.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
57 years old and have watched 45 years of bad football to see 6 years of "decent" football, and two years of great football. Not sure how much more I can watch.
Also Rams franchise current Regular Season Record (all-time) : 528-527-21
Looks like this will be the year that erases all the past glory and the franchise officially goes sub-.500.

AZRamsFan93

To think I could spend Sunday afternoons on the golf course doing something I actually enjoy.

As I sat down on the couch to watch last night's joke I said "time to watch the Rams lose to the f*ing faggy whiners" to my son.... sad.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Also Rams franchise current Regular Season Record (all-time) : 528-527-21
Looks like this will be the year that erases all the past glory and the franchise officially goes sub-.500.
Ugh. That's a good bit of research, but I couldn't "like" that post if you put a gun to my head.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Four.

And you give me this?

oN4ZZp3.png

Hey. Thanks.
Thanks a lot.
Yeah but don't fall into the trap of blaming Kroenke and Fisher for what they didn't produce I predict we will win enough games this year under Fisher to equal the wins of the six years previous to him.I too lament the opportunity cost of being a fan of a team that hasn't produced since the GSOT but I refuse to blame Fisher and Kroenke ,they are better and IMO will prove my premise

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah but don't fall into the trap of blaming Kroenke and Fisher for what they didn't produce I predict we will win enough games this year under Fisher to equal the wins of the six years previous to him.I too lament the opportunity cost of being a fan of a team that hasn't produced since the GSOT but I refuse to blame Fisher and Kroenke ,they are better and IMO will prove my premise
I didn't blame anyone.

I'm just tired of it.

AZRamsFan93

I predict we will win enough games this year under Fisher to equal the wins of the six years previous to him.
What do you mean? In the 6 years prior to Fisher the Rams won 21 games.

I am confused.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I didn't blame anyone.

I'm just tired of it.
well who wouldn't be ? I'm just sayin what you are most tired of happened at a greater rate than it is now and to conjure all the rest of the frustration without differentiating isn't giving credit where it's due,not that Fisher is setting the world on fire but the improvement is there ,maybe not enough to satisfy but there is improvement .

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
What do you mean? In the 6 years prior to Fisher the Rams won 21 games.

I am confused.
Actually it's 23 if you add Hasletts wins so my math may be in error but the fact remains our record under Fisher is and will be better than either of our previous coaches ,we are more talented than those teams will have compiled the record missing our starting QB for over half the games , so again we are better ,just not enough better to make people satisfied ,not that I am satisfied but I'm not so disgruntled with Fisher to fail to differentiate between this regime and those of the past

AZRamsFan93

Actually it's 23 if you add Hasletts wins so my math may be in error but the fact remains our record under Fisher is and will be better than either of our previous coaches ,we are more talented than those teams will have compiled the record missing our starting QB for over half the games , so again we are better ,just not enough better to make people satisfied ,not that I am satisfied but I'm not so disgruntled with Fisher to fail to differentiate between this regime and those of the past
That's fair. After last nights game I am feeling disgruntled with the entire organization. Maybe I will get over that, but I have not as yet.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Yes!!!!
Thanks for being a true Ram fan Thordaddy. We are lightyears ahead of where we were 3 years ago
Sure it's a disappointing season and beating the 49ers would have made my year but we aren't as good as them - they've been to the Championship game like what? 3 years straight? Now we have the Super Bowl champions next week
Things are setting up for us in the long term
It sure does hurt now but the rewards if staying the course and building from the draft is gonna pay off
Mason looked good!! GRob didn't disappoint
There is hope!!!!

wrstdude

Rookie
Clean house. That's the only way they get me back.

Thought this was a good analogy:
Jeff Fisher #rams looking like Singletary #49ers - talent there, attitude installed, but needs much better tactician/assistants to hit peak

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
well who wouldn't be ? I'm just sayin what you are most tired of happened at a greater rate than it is now and to conjure all the rest of the frustration without differentiating isn't giving credit where it's not that Fisher is setting the world on fire but the improvement is there ,maybe not enough to satisfy but there is improvement .
I also didn't mention Fisher either.

Hear what I'm saying without inferring. I'm tired of being a fan of a team that isn't giving me a return on my investment. I don't care who the Owner is, who the coaches are, or what the names are on the back of the jerseys. There is no consolation for me that it was worse a few years ago. Yay for being competitive at 1-4.

As my wife has said, "Don't try to fix my problem. Just understand my feelings." I'm not interested in silver linings or perspectives right now. I want to be upset about my 36 year investment, and I want people to know.

That's all.