4 in a quarter.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Four winning seasons in a quarter century.

Four.

Even if I tried to calculate how much money I spent on the Rams (jerseys, paraphernalia, tickets, running TWO websites for 6 years, etc), I wouldn't be able to. It's quite literally in the thousands.

And you give me this?

oN4ZZp3.png

Hey. Thanks.
Thanks a lot.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I'm switching to my old hobbies. I'll watch the DVR every week when I get to it, but watching this team live is just far too heartbreaking.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm with you X

Just unbelievable how a professional sports franchise can suck for so long.

We must be sick

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I feel you, man.

I just spent $340 on two prime tickets for the game next week. This happened two days ago...

This doesn't include has, hotel, and the money me and my friend are beginning to get low on. All this in the glory of the Rams...

FREAK!!!!

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Heartbreaking. Indeed. 12 and 4 baby. I'm a rams fan 4 life. Bring it on. Fans don't give up. Sober up hombre... and stop with the defeastest alcohol speak...this season isn't over.

I'll be there in st Louis next week. I'm going to scream loud enough to be the 12th man by myself if that's what it takes.

Go rams.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
The city of St. Louis has enjoyed five winning seasons of NFL football in 35 years if you include the final decade of the Cardinals.

Maybe it's the Mississippi rivers fault.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The city of St. Louis has enjoyed five winning seasons of NFL football in 35 years if you include the final decade of the Cardinals.
Yeah, but my title was cooler. It had the air of mystery to it until you opened it.
"4 in a quarter? What could that mean?"

"Oh."
"Damn."

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
We definitely made a deal with the devil for our GSOT.

This franchise has a dark cloud over its head.

An up and coming OC couldn't. (Linehan)
An up and coming DC couldn't.
(Spags)
An experienced HC with playoff and Super Bowl experience looks like he can't either. (Fisher)

WHAT GIVES?
WHY ARE WE SO BAD?

Hire a witch doctor or find the cure to reverse this curse!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Yeah, but my title was cooler. It had the air of mystery to it until you opened it.
"4 in a quarter? What could that mean?"

"Oh."
"Damn."
When I first saw it, I thought it might have been the number of turnovers or scores the Rams allowed in one quarter...

It was close to that...

LooNaTik83

"We definitely made a deal with the devil for our GSOT."-Young Ram

You know its funny my buddy came after the 3rd quarter. And said something about the GOAT and The Ram. Wow. The Ram must me the good guy in this evil realm of greatness...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
There has to be something in the works with regard to this franchise's future in St. Louis. There is no freaking way a team could be this gawd awful bad. I know we're not supposed to talk about it, but damn it smells really bad.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Wow, seeing that written out like that is just... Wow.

That's pretty depressing, its almost impressive to continue to lose like that despite changing every few years.

Irish

Starter
Every December I throw my hat and my rams shit into the back of my closet and say "damn it, this is the last time."

Wanna know why I am the biggest goober on the planet?

Because, without fail, 4 months later I am sitting on the edge of my seat on a Thursday night watching the damn draft and telling everyone i know, you know, the ones who root for a team who actually wins and who has a shot at any kind of relevance, that "this (insert project left guard or undersized punt returner or ANOTHER defensive tackle) is going to be the one to change our fortunes."

And then, on top of all of that, I have to deal every day with some new blow hard or Mike Florio or the like telling me that this team that I follow like a babe in the Goddamn wilderness is going to up and leave my town.

Honestly, if this were any other situation, you could legally have grounds to admit all of us into a psych ward with delusional disorder (look it up, its a thing).

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I promised the wife I wouldn't see the games live anymore and after reading a couple of the threads I'm glad I didn't. To be honest I just dont have the strength anymore. Im going back to reloading ammo as my main hobby and shooting on Sunday in the desert.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Socal or STL, it doesn't matter where this team goes, their shit needs to stop stinking before they'll get anything.

Getting really tired of rooting for a team that cant even put in the effort to get better in response.

ViperLjs

Rookie
Should we seriously stop paying attention/being fans? Honest question. I'm to the point now where I'm considering trying. Putting this much energy and attention into something so soul-destroying isn't healthy.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Its my fault, fellas. I been giving my best friend shyte for being a Clippers fan all his life. Looks like the tables may have finally turned.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
It's quite literally in the thousands.
Hey. Thanks.
Thanks a lot.
As thanks you should start betting against the Rams. That way when they lose you can make your money back, but when they get their rare win you'll still be ahead overall and can still be happy they actually won.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm at a loss for words, not to mention a lot of ROD $$$$. Talk to you tomorrow!!:(