4 guys that can change our fortune

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Exactly....typical wr's catch the ball consistently down the field. I don't think I could ever remember a wr that averaged less than 10 yards a catch, be revered in such a way.
I don't see too many people "revering" Tavon for his WR play thus far. What I see are people who respect ALL of what he brings to the table. I also don't fault him for things he couldn't control, such as where he was drafted and how he has been used so far. Lets just see how he does when/if he is used properly, and not as the only weapon on the damn feild.

bnw

Pro Bowler
You say this like its a bad thing.
Why not enjoy the kool aid now?
Man, its been so long since we had football, the NFL off season is the worst. Why not enjoy it now?
Just my .02 but it doesn't matter what my level of enthusiasm is at this moment, if the Rams aren't good next year, it will suck. May as well enjoy the ride
Fascinating. Stone cold logic. Your name should be dieterspock. :D

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I see we have a grammar cop in the audience....LOL...that's cute.
What I see are people who respect ALL of what he brings to the table.
OK....respect all of what? Punt returner? He of the 6 yards per return average? Kickoff returns? Oh yeah, he doesn't do those... Exactly what extra element does he bring? He IS an outstanding running back...in fact, if he can't adapt to the pro passing style, I have an idea for him to really help this offense.

People SEE what they want to...most times...it's easier that way..some times reality is a little too harsh.

how he has been used so far.
#1 target...option #1...He has been forced the ball in almost every game...until someone realizes, it isn't working....then he's fazed out of the game plans late in the season...

It's not like offenses haven't struggled....but elite talents will still shine through...it happens in various cities each year...Look at Cleveland last year...pick a struggling offensive team, find the top wideout...and check their numbers.

It's not all about his awful yards per catch average and hands of stone...it's also the silly way he celebrates first downs....like he's done something...strutting around while the team is losing....hell the whole team...celebrate the first down that seals the GAME...

You know how this guy could perk my interests? Let me read about him doing this....

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/l...o-north-dakota-to-work-out-with-carson-wentz/
Alshon Jeffery has arrived in North Dakota to work out with Carson Wentz
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...s-49ers-qbs-lead-voluntary-offensive-workouts

oh....those are QB's....look at the wr's that showed up with them....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fascinating. Stone cold logic. Your name should be dieterspock. :D
raw

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see we have a grammar cop in the audience....LOL...that's cute.
OK....respect all of what? Punt returner? He of the 6 yards per return average? Kickoff returns? Oh yeah, he doesn't do those... Exactly what extra element does he bring? He IS an outstanding running back...in fact, if he can't adapt to the pro passing style, I have an idea for him to really help this offense.

People SEE what they want to...most times...it's easier that way..some times reality is a little too harsh.

#1 target...option #1...He has been forced the ball in almost every game...until someone realizes, it isn't working....then he's fazed out of the game plans late in the season...

It's not like offenses haven't struggled....but elite talents will still shine through...it happens in various cities each year...Look at Cleveland last year...pick a struggling offensive team, find the top wideout...and check their numbers.

It's not all about his awful yards per catch average and hands of stone...it's also the silly way he celebrates first downs....like he's done something...strutting around while the team is losing....hell the whole team...celebrate the first down that seals the GAME...

You know how this guy could perk my interests? Let me read about him doing this....

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/l...o-north-dakota-to-work-out-with-carson-wentz/

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...s-49ers-qbs-lead-voluntary-offensive-workouts

oh....those are QB's....look at the wr's that showed up with them....

OK, no sense in even discussing anything with you at this point. You are just too much of a "realist" for me I guess. Hate on hater....

orig-13112581.jpg

Last edited:

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's adorable. The other hater told me to *chill*.....^^^^

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because I believe the term "hater" is juvenile/stupid when disagreeing with an opinion presented in a rational manner.
Someone who CONSTANTLY puts down and attempts to disqualify anything positive about a team he claims to root for is.....ummm.....conflicted? OK, yeah....lets go with that. Nah.....hater fits so much better......

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
i can't believe it either and it irks me so much. these people seem to think he should be a pro typical wr when he is nothing of the sort. just give him one year in an offense that works with offensive coaches that know what they're doing and then judge his play..

He wasn't a WR in college, or HS. And he isn't one in the pros, he a multi use player. This isn't that hard to figure out.

Seems like more TD's called back than that and big punt returns.....

I think he had 4 returns for TD's called back.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i can't believe it either and it irks me so much. these people seem to think he should be a pro typical wr when he is nothing of the sort. just give him one year in an offense that works with offensive coaches that know what they're doing and then judge his play.

I think that's fair (give him a chance with the new system).

I wasn't a fan of the pick because I felt his talents would be hard to replicate in the pros. He was much more of a force in college than the pros so far... I believe because of the talent levels (college vs. pros).

Not sure at this point if that has been validated or not... because of the putrid offensive schemes he's been dealt thus far.

I'll give him a chance of course... but, for the jack he's being paid, he's on a short leash with me now (not that he cares :LOL:).

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
OK, no sense in even discussing anything with you at this point. You are just too much of a "realist" for me I guess. Hate on hater....
Realist huh? Well, if stats and the eye-test....like, what I see week in & week out make me a "hater"....LOLOLOLOLOL

You claim to love the team....yet you seem to not want improvements unless they come from certain players....me....I cheer for the Rams...not necessarily a player.