DRAFT 2023 NFL Draft - Rounds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
No idea what Snead and McVay will do at 36, but I know I'll be surprised somehow.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I was a sure fire NFL prospect, especially a talent like Mayer, it would be very deflating to me if the Cards drafted me.
I disagree, I dont think any player is disappointed to be drafted, especially when they expected to be a 1st rounder and now its in to the 2nd. I believe the bonus to a guy like Mayer and possibly Levis is that they'll have a chip on their shoulder with something to prove to the teams that passed on them

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Somebody has to fall, friend. That's the beauty. Board shaped up pretty nice.
It's only a beauty if we get the one we want though. If Mayer gets picked the spot before us, that would be a kick in the nuts.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I disagree, I dont think any player is disappointed to be drafted, especially when they expected to be a 1st rounder and now its in to the 2nd. I believe the bonus to a guy like Mayer and possibly Levis is that they'll have a chip on their shoulder with something to prove to the teams that passed on them
I don’t believe in that stuff. Just because someone doesn’t go in round one, they will try harder to prove people wrong? This isn’t high school. Every player should be giving 100% when they get to the league. If they aren’t, they aren’t in the league long.

Laxbird

UDFA
Name
Paul
Would love to see Will Levis QB taken. Most analyst boards had him 10-15 on their board. Many teams had him a definite first rounder. We know Stafford will be lucky to get through the year and most certainly won't last to 2014. Here's a chance to get a top QB pick in the second round that can sit and learn for a year.

Also the teams ahead of us don't need a QB

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If McV loves Levis - I'm down for it. I don't think we are going to be bad enough this year to be in the running for a top pick in next year's draft. We know Stafford only has a few years left. If you have a shot at a franchise QB (and if he is a franchise QB) - then snag him. It is - and will always be - the most important position in football and its not close.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Detroit shopping Swift - that could be an interesting get for a year - he is still cheap and if he has a good year, could turn into a comp pick if someone else signs him.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'd be down for Levis if he falls to us and McVay makes it clear that he is riding the bench for the foreseeable future. I don't want any QB controversy stuff. I trust Matt Stafford to give us good football.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
No idea what Snead and McVay will do at 36, but I know I'll be surprised somehow.
Have a feeling they pass on Levis and take Hooker. I am hoping for defense or offensive line, but I will understand a QB, if they truly believe, he's their guy.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Have a feeling they pass on Levis and take Hooker. I am hoping for defense or offensive line, but I will understand a QB, if they truly believe, he's their guy.

All I know is that if Snead takes a QB this high he better be damn well sure that McVay is here for the long-term.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hopefully teams swoop in front of us to take both Levis and Hooker. Then the Rams go Tune/Hall/etc later.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
All I know is that if Snead takes a QB this high he better be damn well sure that McVay is here for the long-term.
That is a tough call, but maybe that is the plan. I still don't trust it as McVay gives me the feeling that retirement is always an option, but again, who knows.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I just want a day one fucking starter with this pick. So from that perspective QB would irritate the shit out of me at 36. I'd understand it of course. But goddammit give me a guy who can move the chains or keep the other team from moving the chains.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I just want a day one fucking starter with this pick. So from that perspective QB would irritate the shit out of me at 36. I'd understand it of course. But goddammit give me a guy who can move the chains or keep the other team from moving the chains.

What about a guy than can nail it between the uprights???

Tano

Legend
Worked with Gino

Tano

Legend
Worked with Gino
And who was that Penn St QB who was supposed to be drafted in the first round and got drafted sometime in the second round who did shit in the pros.

Sometimes a dog is just a mutt

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
We need a list of the smallest wideouts and RBs available so we can mentally prepare ourselves.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC