OFFICIAL 2022 Rams Training Camp Thread (General News and Notes)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Henderson is too good to be here next year. Similar to Pleasant.
Rams realize that and Henderson is one of the position coaches that received a nice raise after the season plus has a supervisory tag too. IMO, he could be the DC in waiting, I realize it would be nice to grab Vic Fangio if Morris gets a Head Coaching gig, but if the Rams believe in Eric Henderson they might have to go ahead and give him the DC gig.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I"m planning on attending all the TC practices and posting a report on all of them here at ROD. Hopefully
I'll be hanging with my friend and fellow ROD member VeteranRamFan.

I'm wondering if I should post a Pre-TC Report the day before TC outlining how TC progresses, what I intend to key on and a little about myself and what little I know about football.

What ya'all think?
Anything and EVERYTHING you care to post would be gratefully appreciate, bubba.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We love all of your stuff @bubbaramfan. Whatever you write, we will be reading it. Thanks again for all you do.

Anything and EVERYTHING you care to post would be gratefully appreciate, bubba.
Agree. Post away @bubbaramfan and anyone attending camp!

We will use this thread for all the general/one-off stuff that needs a place… but feel free to create new topics.

Let’s post our Camp Reports as we usually do… Those are stand alone topics as well.

We will label all Camp Reports:

6B2E9D8C-FCAD-4DBC-A06A-012C4168ED0C.jpeg

:clinkingbeer:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I"m planning on attending all the TC practices and posting a report on all of them here at ROD. Hopefully

I'm wondering if I should post a Pre-TC Report the day before TC outlining how TC progresses, what I intend to key on and a little about myself and what little I know about football.

What ya'all think?
IMO Do your thing however you want to do it! We appreciate all the info you guys provide.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

What ya'all think?
I agree with others here, really appreciate your reports and am jealous of the guys who are able to make it there to see the action first hand.

I have no idea how they run practice, what you do and don’t have access to see or how close to the action you can get.

So… do your thing Rams bro, it will all be great insight that we just can’t get otherwise.

Cheers!!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Going to suck if we lose this coach to another team as DC after this season.

View: https://twitter.com/StuJRams/status/1550929019146682368

He's a rising star, for sure.

Separately.. I'm fascinated to see if we get a full season of what we saw out of A'Shawn in the playoffs. If we do? No one will be able to run on the Rams. No one. I know Trent Williams was hobbled.. but A'Shawn *handled* that motherfucker. He was devastating an is setting himself up for a big, big payday.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I agree with others here, really appreciate your reports and am jealous of the guys who are able to make it there to see the action first hand.
I will communicate this, it's not easy as players are constantly moving around and it's hard to focus on certain areas. I was able to attend practices when the New York Giants trained up here in Albany, NY and I would have some issues presenting a report and I had a field pass.

So kudos to the likes of @bubbaramfan & @VeteranRamFan who continue to do this plus having the ability to post their thoughts & observations from a distance.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will communicate this, it's not easy as players are constantly moving around and it's hard to focus on certain areas. I was able to attend practices when the New York Giants trained up here in Albany, NY and I would have some issues presenting a report and I had a field pass.

So kudos to the likes of @bubbaramfan & @VeteranRamFan who continue to do this plus having the ability to post their thoughts & observations from a distance.
We need to have the “den perspective” camp reports from upstate New York. Get your Fanny to UC Irvine and drink some beer with bubbaram and veteranram and pump out those reports!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

What ya'all think?
A little about yourself?

"I like long walks on the beach. Snuggling by a warm fire. And talking about my feelings."

Guaranteed to get you laid.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Can I also say how excited I am to have Sarah Barshop as our ESPN Rams reporter instead of Lindsey Thiry holy shit it finally happened.