2016 Undrafted Free Agents

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler

if you want to see some teammate on future teammate crime. Randolph absolutely annihilate pharoh cooper the way Rodney cracked Emmanuel Sanders a few years back.

Ran a 4.4 and benched 31 reps more than most lineman. How did they find this guy? I have never heard of him but he could be a big time steal. Could start games as early as this year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Quick has to be shaking in his boots after the small guarantees and incentive ladden contract he signed,. He will be in a tough competition for 1 or 2 spots against 6th rounder Mike Thomas and our promising group of UDFA WRs. Hes gotta ball out and either make Kenny Britt redundant or massively outplay these promising rookie WRs who are under contract after 2016.

Tavon- safe even talks of picking up his expensive 5th year option.
Britt- Best blocking receiver, proven deep threat, vet presence, and a fisher favorite. Salary is a little high but hes our only vet and best deep threat.
Marquez- Top special teamer last year and showed some upside as a slot receiver. With core special teamers like Bates gone and Reynolds hanging by a thread he is very valuable. Fisher loves his Matthew slater type special teamer upside, so you could argue Tavon is the only WR more safe.
Pharoh- Pretty safe as the first receiver of the huge group we drafted and probably our best option in the slot with bailey up in the air.

Only Tavon is safe at wideout. I'm serious.

Rams have a new WR coach, remember. Then they load up the position for him on the heels of the worst passing game in the league last season. WR position is going to be WIDE THE F OPEN for competition this year and I can't wait.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Patriots getting Derunnya Wilson... :puke:

lockdnram21

Legend
Quick has to be shaking in his boots after the small guarantees and incentive ladden contract he signed,. He will be in a tough competition for 1 or 2 spots against 6th rounder Mike Thomas and our promising group of UDFA WRs. Hes gotta ball out and either make Kenny Britt redundant or massively outplay these promising rookie WRs who are under contract after 2016.

Tavon- safe even talks of picking up his expensive 5th year option.
Britt- Best blocking receiver, proven deep threat, vet presence, and a fisher favorite. Salary is a little high but hes our only vet and best deep threat.
Marquez- Top special teamer last year and showed some upside as a slot receiver. With core special teamers like Bates gone and Reynolds hanging by a thread he is very valuable. Fisher loves his Matthew slater type special teamer upside, so you could argue Tavon is the only WR more safe.
Pharoh- Pretty safe as the first receiver of the huge group we drafted and probably our best option in the slot with bailey up in the air.
I don't think Marquez is safe. Cooper, Tavon, and Higbee will be in slot

I could see
Britt
Austin
Quick
Cooper
Thomas
And hopefully Marquez North or Mcroberts
IF Bailey comes back Quick might be a goner

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I expect them to cut Bailey loose very early to give him a chance to catch on with another team. His window is closed IMO.

Quick will need to downright dominate in camp. IF he doesn't look like Terrell Owens he's gone.

Competition this year in camp is going to be strongest at wideout. The new WR coach is going to let them know they're all playing for their jobs IMO.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler

Rams have a new WR coach, remember. Then they load up the position for him on the heels of the worst passing game in the league last season. WR position is going to be WIDE THE F OPEN for competition this year and I can't wait.

I'd say tavon and Britt. Can't Imagine they wouldn't want atleast 1 vet excluding ya on since he's still young and developing himself

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm actually a little underwhelmed by our returns here. Was hoping for Allen or Cash or the like. Green and McRoberts could stick on the practice squad, and Spruce and North are interesting, but not likely to break into our lineup. Randolph looks good, but no one has heard of him, and his biggest fan is his own twitter. Hopefully one or two gems still remaining to be announced. Still positive overall, but would have liked the lure of LA to pull a couple of the remaining bigger names.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I have to agree. With the worst passing attack last year, only Tavon was a legitimate threat. I'm tempted to add Marquez because of special teams, but aside from that, I'd like to see some new guys in there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd say tavon and Britt. Can't Imagine they wouldn't want atleast 1 vet excluding ya on since he's still young and developing himself

Britt is most likely but not 100%. If he doesn't jive with the kid right out the gate he is going to have enough competition to make him expendable. So probably somewhere around 90% but there's a chance these kids come in here and flip the roster.

fancents86

Starter

I could see
Britt
Austin
Quick
Cooper
Thomas
Marquez is safe, Fisher loves this guy bc he's a beast on special teams and filled in nicely in the slot last season. No need to throw out a player who has shown promise in the NFL for someone who hasn't played a down yet.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Britt should be fine our Offense was not very suited to him especially given our lack of arm talent. With Goff and the new scheme he should contribute a lot more. One thing for sure he tends to get lazy and frustrated when he doesn't get targeted early. If you want Britt to contribute get him involved early, if you watch him he is nearly always more productive when he is involved early. There are many a WR with this same trait hopefully Goff and the staff use that to our advantage. Only KB and TA are a lock imo. With Quick the next in line but easily cut if he doesn't look the part in camp. I would still love aanother vet but maybe it's a wait and see what we have first.

lockdnram21

Legend
Marquez is safe, Fisher loves this guy bc he's a beast on special teams and filled in nicely in the slot last season. No need to throw out a player who has shown promise in the NFL for someone who hasn't played a down yet.
Not so sure. If Cooper comes in and takes over the slot well then there's no need for marquez if there's other better options at receive .

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I'm actually a little underwhelmed by our returns here. Was hoping for Allen or Cash or the like. Green and McRoberts could stick on the practice squad, and Spruce and North are interesting, but not likely to break into our lineup. Randolph looks good, but no one has heard of him, and his biggest fan is his own twitter. Hopefully one or two gems still remaining to be announced. Still positive overall, but would have liked the lure of LA to pull a couple of the remaining bigger names.

I think the TCU RB Green has a real shot to take Watt's spot or even Masons. (especially with all his dumb suspensions).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLNml7MbEu0

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Kinda cool to see the Spruce signing. Read up about him researching my picks in the ROD Mock. Measurables don't leap out at you, but the guy can take over a game. Had a 19 catch 160 yard and 3TD gem last year. Competition boys, it's exciting!

Also, like the sound of Rose. Great speed and good size, position of need. Let's see what he can do.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler

I could see
Britt
Austin
Quick
Cooper
Thomas

Fisher is still coaching this team. Marquez was our best special teamer last year and Fisher compared him to matthew slater a perenial pro bowl special teamer/WR for the pats. Even if he is 6th or 5th WR not really playing on offense he will be on this team if Fish and Bones have anything to say about it. Chase Reynolds is technically a runningback and I dont think he has ever played any offensive snaps in the regular season. Marquez is a better special teamer and actually has the ability to give you something on offense I dont see Fisher letting him go

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Fisher is still coaching this team. Marquez was our best special teamer last year and Fisher compared him to matthew slater a perenial pro bowl special teamer/WR for the pats. Even if he is 6th or 5th WR not really playing on offense he will be on this team if Fish and Bones have anything to say about it. Chase Reynolds is technically a runningback and I dont think he has ever played any offensive snaps in the regular season. Marquez is a better special teamer and actually has the ability to give you something on offense I dont see Fisher letting him go

Yeah, Marquez would likely take Reynolds' spot.