2016 Undrafted Free Agents

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

they wouldn't give him that kind of money if they didn't think he could contribute this season.

although these are the same people who signed the bad steve smith to $2m? guaranteed and dropped dax in the process.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I just don't buy that he knew the ball wasn't going to get there. Did he want to lay out South Carolinas star? Ya he probably did. He may have been head hunting. I watch the play and I see a guy that really wants to lay the wood on a receiver. But I don't buy that he knew the play was dead and was laying the wood no matter what.

However had he focused on the ball more he probably comes up with an INT rather than the hit and ejection.

The problem with this is the defender is supposed to have an idea where the ball is...no excuse. And, even if the ball made it within Cooper's grasp, he still hit him in the head.

With that being said, I see much talent in Randolf and hope he does well in camp.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
they wouldn't give him that kind of money if they didn't think he could contribute this season.

although these are the same people who signed the bad steve smith to $2m? guaranteed and dropped dax in the process.

Not necessarily thats barely 4th WR money. If he balls out and gets that extra 2m he get paid like a cheap third receiver. Rams brought in many intriguing options who are signed past next year if Quick doesn't step his game up his small salary wont stop the rams from replacing him

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Definitely have. I like it. I am a fan of Spruce. Hoping he'll do well because he seems like a great kid. But the athletic limitations won't make it easy. However, he found a way to produce week in and week out in the Pac-12 with bad QB play and he's not afraid to use physicality to help create separation.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I hope so.
If Barnes goes down, we may be in trouble

Hope that doesn't happen. I really like Barnes. Love his hustle. Lots of Rams standing around and he was full out heads up hustling that two fumble game for example.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hope that doesn't happen. I really like Barnes. Love his hustle. Lots of Rams standing around and he was full out heads up hustling that two fumble game for example.
That was amazing.
I'm fine with him starting.
That whole unit should be better this year.
At least average. Which would be a big leap from years past.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't seen any of the WRs that got drafted other than Spruce (not counting highlights). So I can't compare, but Spruce did really well in the P12. I think he has potential to break into the roster. He finds ways to get open and is very reliable.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
It wasn't even remotely similar to the McLeod play. McLeod hit Sanders as the ball hit his hands. Randolph hit Cooper as Cooper was pulling up because the play was over. You can visibly see Cooper looking back for the ball, look forward, and start to slow down/pull up and then Randolph hits him. Cooper didn't even have his arms up or his head back like he was trying to catch the football. Randolph knew exactly what he was doing.

Now after rewatching that play in addition to other pieces of tape from Randolph. I have to say I was incorrect. Randolph has shown very good ability at tracking the ball in lots of other highlights/film. This was certainly head hunting and dirty. You were definitely right.

Aside from that. . . I am extremely excited about the potential that this guy could turn into a solid starter on the back end in the future.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now after rewatching that play in addition to other pieces of tape from Randolph. I have to say I was incorrect. Randolph has shown very good ability at tracking the ball in lots of other highlights/film. This was certainly head hunting and dirty. You were definitely right.

Aside from that. . . I am extremely excited about the potential that this guy could turn into a solid starter on the back end in the future.

Yea, just has gotta respect the line and not cross it. I'm all for big hits. Just know where the line is. Although, he is excused during the Patriots game. He can cross the line if it involves Brady. ;)

Memphis Ram

Legend
I don't know about the rest, but this Paul McRoberts kid looks like he could be a stud WR in time. In fact, from the little I've seen, I like him better than the Thomas kid they took in the sixth round.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Man i can't wait for hard knocks and watching these guys fight for their football lives.

Just watched nfl live and they had a story about MacKenzie Alexander. He helped his dad every weekend in the groves picking fruit in the heat. Hard worker, good son. Then they showed him waiting to get picked and missing out on the 1st round, very disappointed then getting picked in the 2nd and happy as can be. Love watching shit like that.

Can't wait to see these udfas give it their all to make the team. And the ups and downs that come with it. Well be great viewing.