'16 Draft: The final rounds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I shall sit here hitting refresh till I see the pick ;)

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry he makes no sense, we have Tree there and Scooby would be a 2 down player at best. We can get a FS or CB contributor with this pick and not a 2nd or 3rd string ILB.

So don't take a depth ILB to be behind a guy who missed over half the season last year, because even if he did play it would just be a two down guy - but draft a DB who would be a backup instead?

I think they should draft the BPA at this stage - not a project - but a guy who can develop a little and contribute regardless of position. Injuries happen, free agency happens. The draft is not just for 2016, after all.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well a LB think it's a waste of a pick without a starting FS but you guys got your wish a 7th LB or 8th after Alexander.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Forrest? Why am I even watching? It's just the Rams skipping over good players like always. Heaven forbid they take production over potential.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So don't take a depth ILB to be behind a guy who missed over half the season last year, because even if he did play it would just be a two down guy - but draft a DB who would be a backup instead?

I think they should draft the BPA at this stage - not a project - but a guy who can develop a little and contribute regardless of position. Injuries happen, free agency happens. The draft is not just for 2016, after all.
Who's our starting FS?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As much as I enjoyed the fourth round I am hating the sixth.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Bryce Hager is our 2nd string ILB and we have Zach Hodges and Cameron Lynch as depth at OLB plus Mo Alexander who can play Barrons roll. We're fine at LB I really don't see the need everybody else sees.
Maybe the coaches don't fell fine about those players

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe the coaches don't fell fine about those players
It seems they're more worried about LB depth for a position we don't utilize a lot instead of a starting FS. I've liked every pick until this one so I can't complain too much.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
It seems they're more worried about LB depth for a position we don't utilize a lot instead of a starting FS. I've liked every pick until this one so I can't complain too much.
Totally understand but I really trust this coaching staff on defense. I didn't like that 2nd TE we picked myself

lockdnram21

Legend
That only means they like either Bryant or Davis. Or Whitner is signing soon