'16 Draft: The final rounds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Raiders trade up for Cook?

huh?

I guess he's be a decent backup or Cousins like trade bait.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Browns again going with a guy who can rush off the edge.

Wisconsin! Schobert!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Cook is a good value late. Could be valuable in a trade if he shows off for the Raiders in preseason for a few years

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we are going to trade up this round for a WR it has to be before the Ravens and Chiefs, who both have multiple picks ahead of us and need wideouts. That means we would need to move to pick 3, 4 or 5. If we have a targeted WR.

Athos

Legend
If we are going to trade up this round for a WR it has to be before the Ravens and Chiefs, who both have multiple picks ahead of us and need wideouts. That means we would need to move to pick 3, 4 or 5. If we have a targeted WR.

Team would be smart to. Don't the Rams have like 1 WR signed for next year? Or is it actually zero?

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
There are some decent WRs out there even if the Chiefs and Ravens both go WR. But it's going to be an interesting ride.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quantity is good - I am only saying they should IF they have a target. No promises anyone targeted falls at this point.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Keep the run on defensive players going

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why do I have the feeling Billings is who Fish is waiting for?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I guarantee whover the Rams take Snisher will gush about how they would have picked him earlier if they had the picks

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Billings, Adams, Cooper ... would love to get two of those guys.