'16 Draft: The final rounds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kearse from Clemson is still there at FS also.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And wow I took Canady at CB for the Squawks in our mock in the 3rd round I think and he's still there. Lesson learned.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Stupid that the rams take another TE instead of boehringer, who is now a viking. If you're going to take a flyer, take the more atheltic, sparg standout.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Calling Scooby Wright III with our next pick.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Calling Scooby Wright III with our next pick.
Sorry he makes no sense, we have Tree there and Scooby would be a 2 down player at best. We can get a FS or CB contributor with this pick and not a 2nd or 3rd string ILB.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jack Allen / Scooby / Micheal Thomas / Jalen Mills / J Kearse .... lots of good ones left ....

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Sorry he makes no sense, we have Tree there and Scooby would be a 2 down player at best. We can get a FS or CB contributor with this pick and not a 2nd or 3rd string ILB.
I agree w/ you..............but who saw us taking a 2nd TE........?!?!?!?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

True. I just love that guy as a player.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

We need second string backers. We have no depth. So it does make sense. Expecting a starter in the sixth is silly. It's mostly depth picks. Even if we go corner, they're still a backup. At FS too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need second string backers. We have no depth. So it does make sense. Expecting a starting in the sixth is silly. It's mostly depth picks. Even if we go corner, they're still a backup. At FS too.
Bryce Hager is our 2nd string ILB and we have Zach Hodges and Cameron Lynch as depth at OLB plus Mo Alexander who can play Barrons roll. We're fine at LB I really don't see the need everybody else sees.