YouTube TV completes deal for NFL Sunday Ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I watch all the games with NFL Game Pass. So they do this already, no?

I think this is the offering for those who have other services to piggyback on so the bundling saves a little from standalone Game Pass.

I’m cutting the cord in the next few weeks and was deciding between a few streaming options and YouTube was the frontrunner. This might be the proverbial straw..
We've been using You Tube for a year now, perfectly happy with it. Love to add the NFL if it happens as long as it's not an absurd amount.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Anyone living in rural areas with no fiber internet or near enough to a mobile cell tower to download at the speed needed to utilize YoutubeTV will be unable to access NFL Sunday Ticket.

NFL Sunday Ticket / ATT Direct TV did give the rural areas the option if wanted.

On a personal note if Direct TV does not offer NFL Sunday Ticket I will be moving to another digital satellite TV service. I have been on Direct TV since the Fall of 1994.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’ve been using YouTube Live TV for the last two years. It should be an easy transition for me.

They currently aren’t contracted to air NBC Sunday night football. Hopefully that changes next year and it can be back to one stop shopping for me.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I just want a one stop service that has all games. I don't want 3-4 subscriptions to cover Sun, Mon, Thur and sometimes Sat games.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just was emailed direct tv is going up in January so they're being cancelled. Looks like YouTube might be on the menu.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watch all the games with NFL Game Pass. So they do this already, no?

I think this is the offering for those who have other services to piggyback on so the bundling saves a little from standalone Game Pass.

I’m cutting the cord in the next few weeks and was deciding between a few streaming options and YouTube was the frontrunner. This might be the proverbial straw..
I just purchased an indoor TV antenna and get all major channels for free. I'm on a hill so it works great for me and I'm near L.A.. Saving about $150 per month. But, I don't get ESPN. We do have Prime (as a streaming service and also Hulu and Netflix).

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I just want a one stop service that has all games. I don't want 3-4 subscriptions to cover Sun, Mon, Thur and sometimes Sat games.
Yesterday love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
All I pay for is Amazon Prime which is in the neighborhood of $25/mo

Could someone tell me why paying $69/mo for YouTube tv is a good idea?

Sell me.

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After leaving Directv this year, I replaced Sunday Ticket with both NFL Gamepass and Redzone. Didn't miss Sunday Ticket as much as I'd thought I would and it was cheaper. Redzone turned out to be very addictive!

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Sell me.
It's good if you want network tv and all cable channels. Just a cheaper cable or satellite option.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah if they force you to subscribe to the full blown youtube I'll just keep doing my vpn from Europe schtick. Not going to pay a price on top of the price for the games just to get the games. Now if youtube offers packages for just the games without other crap that has nothing to do with NFL I will probably do that just to not have to deal with the vpn side.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John

Sell me.
It is free for a few days then $59 the first three months.

Of course they have the add ons.

I have been with DTV since 1998. I am really use to its interface and different options with recording and watching different channels pausing one go to the other then going back and going back to where I left off. It is called doubleplay. I use it quite a bit during the season. And other times as well.

If Youtube TV gets the contract I will give the free trial a try and see if it works well for me to try and cut the cord.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Yeah if they force you to subscribe to the full blown youtube I'll just keep doing my vpn from Europe schtick. Not going to pay a price on top of the price for the games just to get the games. Now if youtube offers packages for just the games without other crap that has nothing to do with NFL I will probably do that just to not have to deal with the vpn side.
It's cheaper to VPN from Brazil. $70 a season last time I checked.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's good if you want network tv and all cable channels. Just a cheaper cable or satellite option.
Thanks. I have no use for any that.
Ad free? Of course not right? Does it include the You Tube premium app which is ad free? Of course not right?

Streaming can blow me. I have a physical media library of over 1,000 movies. Higher quality, extra content and I own them. Internet goes down…no problem.

I literally watch nothing on tv except for YouTube and NFL on Sunday ticket( via the PlayStation network) and NFL on local channels. I use Amazon prime for free shipping.

I’ll watch the NFL illegally from now on. This is my old school get off my lawn post.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I’ll watch the NFL illegally from now on. This is my old school get off my lawn post.
GIF by Giphy QA

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just was emailed direct tv is going up in January so they're being cancelled. Looks like YouTube might be on the menu.
Same here. I'm so sick of DTV but am so used to the format. They have been giving me Sunday Ticket for free for the past three seasons thus I'm still a customer. Sunday Ticket is the reason I'm with DTV.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can’t you just get a dodgy firestick that shows everything?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I wish there was an option to just subscribe to one teams games, for a far reduced price. I don't cheat on my Rams (ok maybe a little)