Your WORST Rams financial decision

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Saying to my brother while in Vegas in July 1999, we should bet on the Rams.

They just got Marshall Falk, drafted Torry Holt, have Orlando Pace and Isaac Bruce and just traded for Trent Green.

They might be good offensively this year and their defense wasn't the problem last year.

I had already won over $300 at Vegas and I might have bet close to $100 to $200 on them just for the heck of it.

They were listed at 200-1 to win the superbowl.

I got to the sports book window and they were closed since it was 2 AM in the morning.

I said let's come back tomorrow morning.

We forgot
:doh:

Of course, who would have thought that a former grocery clerk who I thought used to be the running back for Seattle would QB the team to a superbowl win.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Btw I know someone here ordered a Lawrence Phillips jersey. C'mon out with it! :ROFLMAO:

@Ramhusker I'm sure you saw that one (Phillips being a piece of shit) comin when he was drafted eh?
Yeah, I saw the best back in the country, with a host of character problems. Had my fingers crossed that it would work out somehow but knew it was a roll of the dice. Thugs make it in the NFL everyday. They have good babysitters.

Tano

Legend
I also bet on the 2018 Rams to win the Superbowl before the season started.

Fricken cheaters

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1595966617591.png

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yeah, I saw the best back in the country, with a host of character problems. Had my fingers crossed that it would work out somehow but knew it was a roll of the dice. Thugs make it in the NFL everyday. They have good babysitters.

That's why with those character issues in the first round, you take him off your board and draft Eddie George instead...Phillips was not that much better than George for you to risk, plus, George could actually catch the football.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Flying out to the Cowboys/rams playoff game in 2019. Lol.

At least I got to smoke a ton of weed, so that was good.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Purchased a Holt jersey i. High School. Saved up for a bit to get it assembling the St.Louis Post Dispatch in an old ladies garage at 15 years old. The next season, he changed to 81. I have never bought a jersey since and I'm almost 36 years old.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
You still have that? Or are you just posting a picture of it.

Just posting a picture...Only own 4 jerseys besides one with my surname....Deacon Jones, Jack Youngblood, Marshall Faulk & Kurt Warner.

Tano

Legend

They just got Marshall Falk, drafted Torry Holt, have Orlando Pace and Isaac Bruce and just traded for Trent Green.

They might be good offensively this year and their defense wasn't the problem last year.

I had already won over $300 at Vegas and I might have bet close to $100 to $200 on them just for the heck of it.

I got to the sports book window and they were closed since it was 2 AM in the morning.

We forgot

Of course, who would have thought that a former grocery clerk who I thought used to be the running back for Seattle would QB the team to a superbowl win.
I should also add

A co-worker and her dad drove to Vegas after the Atlanta game and each put $100 on the Rams to win the superbowl when they were still going off at 200-1 and they each won $20,000 - gah

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Any Jersey I’ve ever bought. I bought a Bradford Jersey after his rookie year, he never took off. I bought a holt jersey, he left. I bought a Gurley Jersey right before this past season. I think I’m the jinx

Me too. The first Rams jersey I bought was a traditional blue and gold Bradford jersey. I followed that up with a white and blue Braford. I really thought he was going to lead us to the promised land. My most recent purchase was a Gurley jersey as I was sure he would be in Rams colors for years. I was sure I was the jinx! Glad I'm not alone in that way of thinking.

When Gurley was cut, I was so sure it was some how related to my jersey purchase that I was gong to run a poll on ROD to see who's jersey members wanted me to buy next. I am leaning towards a Demby number but will keep my powder dry until I see whether he gets cut this year. That way I can use my powers on some one else we feel should go. lol

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That's why with those character issues in the first round, you take him off your board and draft Eddie George instead...Phillips was not that much better than George for you to risk, plus, George could actually catch the football.
Right but don't forget the lure of drafting players who have just won a championship. I guess it's an irresistible draw.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

We forgot

Ouch. $200 would have netted $40,000.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hmm...well, I can't say that I had anything bad. I still have signed Chris Givens, Austin Pettis, and Jake Long pictures, but I don't regret having them. It's just another part of my life, another part of my fandom for our beloved Rams.

Maybe I'll purchase a new Steven Jackson jersey to replace the one I lost in a fire.