Your WORST Rams financial decision

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Easy.... spending 6K on the Super Bowl to watch the cheats beat us. Although, got to meet some great peeps!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFL Ticket last 2 years of Linehan and 1 st of Spags , was paying about $100 a win to watch them. Depressing years.
I had Sunday Ticket from 2005-2016, AKA "The Gory years" and not only did I pay full price during Spags/Linehan, I paid an extra chunk of change for the "max package" when it first came out allowing me to watch on my phone. Thats right, I paid EXTRA to watch that crap

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I talked to Thordaddy on the phone several times. We were planning on meeting up to go skiing in CO. Sadly, that never happened as he passed away before we could make it happen. He was a real interesting guy to shoot the shit with. I really miss him. I'm glad we got the chance to meet his family along with so many great people from ROD. But I sure wish we could have made that ski trip happen. I still have my Half Fast Walking Club shirt.

Dave51 was a great member here. The dude was always a positive homer. I really respected that about him.
For those who were on RRF, Thordaddy was on there known as "Odin".
I had many great convos with him about health/physical fitness, as I had gotten sober in 2002, back in to running and lost 60#. It kills me I couldnt be at that game, but because of that game I was able to connect with his daughter.

Dave51 was a pure soul, plain and simple. Could find a positive in anything

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
For those who were on RRF, Thordaddy was on there known as "Odin".
I had many great convos with him about health/physical fitness, as I had gotten sober in 2002, back in to running and lost 60#. It kills me I couldnt be at that game, but because of that game I was able to connect with his daughter.

Dave51 was a pure soul, plain and simple. Could find a positive in anything

Man... I still get texts from his daughter out of the blue sometimes when she sees something about the Rams. It reminds her of her Pops still. She'll always tell me what she thinks her Pops would think about whatever the Ram news is. It's just awesome to be able to share that with Rich's daughter.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I am a cheapskate when it comes to memorabilia. I've bought all but one jersey on eBay for $10. I only bought former Ram greats, so SJ, Ike, Faulk. The only new one I got was for my son and that's an Aaron Donald on sale at the time for $65.00. So no regrets there.

My only Rams memorabilia regret is in what I did not keep. My Rams jersey as a kid from the 70's and my Rams winter coat with yellow vinyl sleeves and matching hat. My kid would have loved them.

Cheapskate 1, meet cheapskate 2, lol.

I've spent $$ over the years collecting Rams themed sportscards, posters, videos, a jersey, toy helmets, magazines, game programs, books etc, but that's back when they were cheap by today's standards. So not a waste. I honestly can't think of anything I wasted money on. Most of the Rams shirts and 2 donald jerseys were given to me as gifts. That 2003 Pisa Tinasamoa jersey that I gave to goodwill a few years ago was also given to me. So if I had to list something, it would be sunday ticket/directv during the Rams lean years. (Been a free streamer since 2011)

I don't buy Rams merch any more and won't be in the future. So I'm sitting on my collection for now. But some of these stories (Blackmon wow and a 6k SB) of worst financial disasters deserve top billing!