LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i have to listen to this song everyday.

i used to have those crappy logitech speakers and subwoofer for my computer and my bluetooth speaker when in the house doing stuff. i thought this song sounded fantastic.

my son needed speakers for his set up in his bedroom to watch movies on his xbox one. so i gave him the crappy logitech speakers and found a couple of nht super zero speakers that had been in the storeroom for 10 years. these speakers need an amp so i found my old discarded yamaha amp and plunked it on my desk. i hooked them suckers up to the amp. bought an adaptor to connect the computer to the amp and i was set.

put this song on to see how much better music was gonna sound when i was sitting in front of the desktop. i gotta tell you, the sound that comes out of them puts those crappy logitech speakers to shame. i thought i liked this song before, it sounds so much better and richer out of the super zeros.

if you use a desktop don't even think about it, go get some good quality bookshelf speakers and an amp and set them up with the computer. you'll never go back to crappy speakers again.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Attachments

• 1618677116313.png
    1618677116313.png
    247.9 KB · Views: 75