LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

A metal/j-pop song about chocolate. Enjoy!

I unfortunately saw them live opening for the red hot chilli peppers a few years back. It was quite possibly the worst thing I've ever witnessed in my life. I had to get up and go get some nachos and a beer and wait for whatever the hell that was to be over with.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
If you like pink floyd like chill music you have to listen to this. But don't do it till your real fucked up and then just lay back and put it on repeat and thank me later.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I unfortunately saw them live opening for the red hot chilli peppers a few years back. It was quite possibly the worst thing I've ever witnessed in my life. I had to get up and go get some nachos and a beer and wait for whatever the hell that was to be over with.

Shame you didn't like them. I thought that this live performance was quite good. And they have an awesome cameo in a Bring Me The Horizon song called Kingslayer (which was how I found them).

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
If you like pink floyd like chill music you have to listen to this. But don't do it till your real fucked up and then just lay back and put it on repeat and thank me later.

I heard One Big Holiday passing by a Sam Goody Xmas shopping in 2003. Walked right in and purchased It Still Moves on the spot. I haven't looked back since. Great choice!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I see what you mean. There is a nighttime jam to that. (y)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
^ @CGI_Ram yes sir that's why I post what I do when I do on ROD. :horns:

An old playlist I still have has No One Knows on it. :D

Here are the 3 songs above and below that one.

Crawling in the dark - Hoobastank
Blurry - Puddle of mudd
Its been a while - Staind

One - Metalica (I still play this fucker a lot)
Kryptonite - 3 doors down
Selling the drama - Live

:D

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
You're honest. I think I still have old mp3 players with everything from Staind to Slayer to Godsmack to Limp Bizkit to Down to Nonpoint to Finger Eleven to Gov't Mule/Warren Haynes to Free to Deftones to Wolfmother. I still have 2500 compact discs too not including Napster burner days.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sugar Free Jazz - YouTube

1618069468809.png