LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This song represents a bond in common with my Dad. I left the Navy in 1988 and discovered the Righteous Brothers while away from home. Unchained Melody was a song I discovered and loved from first hearing it and the other songs are great from this duo. When my Dad died, my Mom said I could have any of his music or dvd's that I wanted. There, I found the Righteous Brothers CD and when asking Mom about it she said that Dad loved them. I never knew. I felt connected to the younger version of him....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYj2hex99gY

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This song represents a bond in common with my Dad. I left the Navy in 1988 and discovered the Righteous Brothers while away from home. Unchained Melody was a song I discovered and loved from first hearing it and the other songs are great from this duo. When my Dad died, my Mom said I could have any of his music or dvd's that I wanted. There, I found the Righteous Brothers CD and when asking Mom about it she said that Dad loved them. I never knew. I felt connected to the younger version of him....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYj2hex99gY

I love older music. The lyrics and melodies, where singing and voice more so an instrument.

What I enjoy is imagining those sounds ringing through a house in the 70’s. Cocktails and smoking. Thinking about life as an adult in those times. My parents and friends or family enjoying an evening like that. So... I get what you are saying.

I guess it makes me sentimental.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love older music. The lyrics and melodies, where singing and voice more so an instrument.

What I enjoy is imagining those sounds ringing through a house in the 70’s. Cocktails and smoking. Thinking about life as an adult in those times. My parents and friends or family enjoying an evening like that. So... I get what you are saying.

I guess it makes me sentimental.
We were the kids back then and all the people we knew and those we saw on TV are mostly gone now. There were still many WW1 veterans around still and the guys who fought in WW2 were about what my age is now. People were estatic about the Bicentennial...all people that I knew were. It wasn't all peaches and cream but damn, I miss it at times.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Great band, very talented. Good to know I'm not alone in the appreciation of them.
Agreed! Great to see another Fan! I'm a HUGE Haken fan. They haven't made a bad album yet. I'm assuming you're a Prog guy? Some of my other Fav's...

Dream Theater
Pain of Salvation - Remedy Lane. The Perfect Element pt. 1
Neal Morse Band - Sola Scriptura
Liquid Tension Experiment - LTE3 coming out April 26!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRpCI36FkE

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Agreed! Great to see another Fan! I'm a HUGE Haken fan. They haven't made a bad album yet. I'm assuming you're a Prog guy? Some of my other Fav's...

Dream Theater
Pain of Salvation - Remedy Lane. The Perfect Element pt. 1
Neal Morse Band - Sola Scriptura
Liquid Tension Experiment - LTE3 coming out April 26!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQfGPENqmSo

Definitely a prog head, although I haven't heard much of PoS (probably should). I have LTE's first album, good stuff. A lot of old school stuff, but tons of new school stuff as well, and I'm a total fanboy of the Polish band Riverside.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Definitely a prog head, although I haven't heard much of PoS (probably should). I have LTE's first album, good stuff. A lot of old school stuff, but tons of new school stuff as well, and I'm a total fanboy of the Polish band Riverside.
Riverside kicks ass! Yeah, try PoS Remedy Lane. One of my top 5 albums of all time.