LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

He's the ugliest dude on the planet. Poor guy.

He's played at a local bar on the beach (Beachside Tavern in NSB) here a number of times. One of my close friends was a bartender there and she would always introduce me to the reggae bands that got gigs there.

I always brought some fat blunts to smoke with the reggae guys. I smoked out Yellowman too. It was always cool talking to these guys and they appreciated the ganja. I feel bad saying that he's so ugly... but I am serious when I say this guy is top 10 ugly. It's amazing how he was able to become as successful as he did considering.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
He's the ugliest dude on the planet. Poor guy.

He's played at a local bar on the beach (Beachside Tavern in NSB) here a number of times. One of my close friends was a bartender there and she would always introduce me to the reggae bands that got gigs there.

I always brought some fat blunts to smoke with the reggae guys. I smoked out Yellowman too. It was always cool talking to these guys and they appreciated the ganja. I feel bad saying that he's so ugly... but I am serious when I say this guy is top 10 ugly. It's amazing how he was able to become as successful as he did considering.

That’s about the coolest thing ever.
Yeah King Yellowman is a legend - you can’t extinguish the guy. His took down cancer and that sorta fucked up his jaw, but the dude is the greatest. Smoking with the guy is correct. But those blunts kill me. I have some Rastafarian stories since I played in a few reggae bands as a kid - the only white dude in the crew - well I had been brought on to this one band with real Jamaicans - sorta intimidating, but I thought I’d prove my bona fides when they whipped out these funky joints, you know being a certified suburban stoner - but they dipped these things in hash oil, or some kinda oil that would make the end of joint flare up. Well they passed it around and after three hits I was done. I mean I was done — but these cats were not. After laughing at me for taking a knee they went on to puff for hours all standing in a circle. It was so hilarious, cause I thought I was all tough but dude was I a lightweight at 17.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That’s about the coolest thing ever.
Yeah King Yellowman is a legend - you can’t extinguish the guy. His took down cancer and that sorta fucked up his jaw, but the dude is the greatest. Smoking with the guy is correct. But those blunts kill me. I have some Rastafarian stories since I played in a few reggae bands as a kid - the only white dude in the crew - well I had been brought on to this one band with real Jamaicans - sorta intimidating, but I thought I’d prove my bona fides when they whipped out these funky joints, you know being a certified suburban stoner - but they dipped these things in hash oil, or some kinda oil that would make the end of joint flare up. Well they passed it around and after three hits I was done. I mean I was done — but these cats were not. After laughing at me for taking a knee they went on to puff for hours all standing in a circle. It was so hilarious, cause I thought I was all tough but dude was I a lightweight at 17.

For some reason, I have an extremely high tolerance. I still do, but I don't chief through an once and a half of high grade by myself in a few hours just for fun like I used to. Hahaha. There was a guy who used to challenge me wanting to see who could smoke the most before getting up from the table. Neither one of us ever won... we would just run out of weed. I've got mad stupid weed stories.

I don't smoke blunts anymore because I quit smoking cigarettes over 12 years ago. I stay away from nicotine completely now. But back when I did... I would roll the fattest blunts you've ever seen. They were great for smoking with a group. They burned slow and had an excellent flavor. Mine would seem like they would last all night sometimes.

The thing that can really get me blazed is adding a bunch of keef into a j. If you have a nice grinder... it'll have a screen at the bottom with a small compartment to catch all the tiny tiny pieces of the best part of the ganja that can fit through the micro holes of the screen. That's the keef. It's like sticky powder. Extremely potent. Load a bunch of that across the top of your weed right before you roll it up and you will smoke the strongest joint you've ever had. Especially if you have grinded up a variety of different quality strains in the grinder... creating a wild mix of keef in the bottom. If you've never tried this before... start slow, because it will be intense.

The thing I CANNOT do with weed is eat it. That knocks me in the dirt. I hate that feeling it gives me. It's completely different from smoking. I will never eat it.... NEVER.