LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
one of my favorite memories from dining out. the Clarmont restaurant in columbus ohio was a top rated restaurant that never changed its decor from its opening in the 1950's.
it was around xmas time and there was a live pianist rolling thru all the christmas favorites, when I approached him and asked him to play the following song. i didnt know the title but he knew the song when i asked if he would play the "peanuts theme". when he started playing that request, all around the room most everyone either smiled or laughed as they recognized the song. and of course, once he finished, i happily tipped him as well.

Jerry Granelli is the last surviving member of the original group led by Vince Guaraldi that played the the soundtrack for the iconic television broadcast A Charlie Brown Christmas back in 1965. In this 2014 recording we see the Jerry Granelli trio perform Vince Guaraldi's "Linus and Lucy".

---thanks to :

The East Coast Music Hour with Bill Roach

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OODA_K5hxyc