LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
heard the tail end of this song today and for some reason it made me think of @PrimeTime

so Pete, if you check in, say hello

Hey Mikey

Not wanting to speak for Peter... but I do talk to him on the phone. It's highly doubtful that he's gonna see this. Last time we spoke he told me that checking in here for him would be like an alcoholic going into the bar to have a glass of water. LOL. He is either ALL-IN or nothing. He wants everyone to know that he is retired. He is still following our Rams though... and doing his music thing.

I miss having him around here too. I told him that I was gonna put him in the ROD Ring Of Honor since he's so insistent on not even checking in from time to time. He said "HELL NO! You can't be put in there unless you've passed on. What are you trying to do to me!?". Hahahahahahaaaaa