LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The first time I listened to a SONY Walkman

was thanks to one of my younger sisters

when we were kids , we had a Aunt and Uncle who lived up in Minneapolis , and my parents would load us kids up in the car three or four times a years , and we would go up and stay with them for the weekend , and hang out in the big city

well , on one of those trips , my younger sister bought a SONY walkman , and the cassette Loverboy

so the first time I ever listened to a SONY walkman was in the back seat of my parents car on the way to Minneapolis

and so , this is my song of the day

Walkman.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VygdVVrADEc

R-12352093-1545738655-3506.jpeg.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

when we were kids , we had a Aunt and Uncle who lived up in Minneapolis , and my parents would load us kids up in the car three or four times a years , and we would go up and stay with them for the weekend , and hang out in the big city

well , on one of those trips , my younger sister bought a SONY walkman , and the cassette Loverboy

so the first time I ever listened to a SONY walkman was in the back seat of my parents car on the way to Minneapolis

Walkman.jpg

I had that cassette too.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Walkman.jpg

I know how you feel. I would sometimes ride in the back of a friends' truck with a shell (yes, stupid, I was in high school) and he would be blasting Billy Squier - mostly a forgettable artist. But good times have made me a big fan of this song.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ran across this online looking for something else. It's from some Jim Henson project I had never seen or heard about. But in a creepy way, it rocks.