LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
This came up on random play on my commute home. I've loved this song 30+ years, and it wasn't new then.

Me as well - love that song. I thought I actually put it up here, but probably not.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I really wish that I was able to purchase this song on iTunes. This album of theirs is not available, which means the song isn't available.

:(

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me as well - love that song. I thought I actually put it up here, but probably not.

You very well may have at some point - with over 8500 posts, it could be buried somewhere. It's a good enough song (and that video is nice enough) that it deserved to be unburied, or posted for the first time, whichever is the case.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This won't be everyone's cup of tea - Amanda Palmer's latest video. Originally the leader of the Dresden Dolls, had a great first solo album but fought with her record company, kept submitting insanely uncommercial albums for her second solo record (especially love the solo ukelele cover album of Radiohead she did that they refused). Finally she got to make the music she wanted, supported by fans contributions. Always interesting (and Neil Gaiman's spouse).Well worth checking out - here is her latest Patreon supported single and video.