LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey man, I've been super busy lately as I'm closing down a business.
I do plan on PMing next month on that,
unless you want to post some quick instructions on here.

Thanks for the gracious offer.

I was about to refer you over to the FAQ forum... but I see that we need to update the pic for how to post a video @CGI_Ram ... something is jacked with the pic.

Just get with me whenever you have a few minutes. Once I show you how easy it is... you'll probably turn into a video posting monster. LOL

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was about to refer you over to the FAQ forum... but I see that we need to update the pic for how to post a video @CGI_Ram ... something is jacked with the pic.

Just get with me whenever you have a few minutes. Once I show you how easy it is... you'll probably turn into a video posting monster. LOL

@Soul Surfer , @Selassie I

I updated the FAQ, with instructions;

https://ramsondemand.com/threads/how-to-post-pictures-and-video.47200/

Photobucket was hosting some of those images but they’ve changed policies and now some things are freaked up.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This came up on random play on my commute home. I've loved this song 30+ years, and it wasn't new then.