LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sadly, she's in poor health now, but here's Linda Ronstadt doing her only #1 on tv

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I love Ringo in this Help! video. The other three can pretend to play their instruments at least - Ringo is game at least, but has to hold an umbrella since they don't have his drums there. Made me chuckle.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I love Ringo in this Help! video. The other three can pretend to play their instruments at least - Ringo is game at least, but has to hold an umbrella since they don't have his drums there. Made me chuckle.
I know , they don't even let him sing back up...........LOL

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

I just listened to Dan on Howard Stern's show yesterday. He said that doing the Blues Brothers movie was his favorite acting job that he has ever done. Howard's interviews are always great... but the one with Dan yesterday was extra cool. Dan talked about a shit ton of stuff from the SNL days and the insane partying that they all did together. Check it out if you get the chance.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Mine are on the same level I'm telling ya. If I can do it... anyone can. LOL

I got time for my Ram Brethren. Always happy to help.
Hey man, I've been super busy lately as I'm closing down a business.
I do plan on PMing next month on that,
unless you want to post some quick instructions on here.

Thanks for the gracious offer.