LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Selassie I my contributions to this thread probably make me look schizophrenic or something haha

I just like a lot of different types of music.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@Selassie I my contributions to this thread probably make me look schizophrenic or something haha

I just like a lot of different types of music.

Well, if that's the case...

What does that say about me??? Since I've already posted both of those vids you just posted in this thread myself... LOL. And you can easily scroll back and find them if you think I'm BSing.

Good stuff Brudda.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Housemaid_eb91fe_4504051.gif

Last edited:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Underrated band - made some great stuff. Also underrated was their drummer, Mick Tucker. I'm usually not a big fan of over the top drum solos, but he could pull it off. Sadly, he died of leukemia at age 54.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Emerson Lake and Powell and Nursery Cryme by Genesis.

Hit me up in a PM when you have time so I can show you how to post videos very easily. This post of yours is a definite foul... almost criminal in fact. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm more than happy to help with this Brudda!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

That Molly Hatchet song is a serious Southern Rock classic. A friend of mine is/was their producer. He had the band do a concert for him in his backyard for his birthday one year. I got to see these guys up close and personal that day... those dudes are wild AF.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
A Nursery Cryme?

"Nursery" is also my level in computer and posting skills.:sneaky:

To quote, Sweet Brown;
"Ain't nobody got time for that!"

Mine are on the same level I'm telling ya. If I can do it... anyone can. LOL

I got time for my Ram Brethren. Always happy to help.