LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
BTW I agree the 70's rank numero uno, I just think the 80's don't need to be trashed.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My favorite band out of the whole Seattle grunge scene of the early 90's.
Me too.
1. Soundgarden
2. Alice in Chains

3. Pearl Jam
4. Nirvana

^ In that order, and there's a decent gap between Alice in Chains and Pearl Jam for me. I never got really excited about Nirvana.

IMO Superunknown is an epic album...and Badmotorfinger is very good.

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
BTW I agree the 70's rank numero uno, I just think the 80's don't need to be trashed.
I don't mean to trash the 80's, I know some of the more established bands still had their creative freedom. It's just that the music company producers seemed to over step their boundaries when it came to the studio recordings. As far as who they signed, if you didn't have some sort of gimmick and fit the mold of what they though you should be, if you didn't fit the "MTV" crowd, you didn't even get a sniff, no matter how good your music was. Not saying there wasn't some good music in the 80's, it's just that there was an element of it was about trying to "out weird" each other. But looking back, I have more of an appreciation for it when compared to today's garbage the passes as rock n roll. I it's think the 70's was the best decade for music because of the artistic freedom.

SierraRam

Recreational User
This song gave me chills live... Magic! Popped in my head reading Terry Bradshaw's rant about Peyton

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Reminds me of my mother. She had it on 8 track and played it often when I was a kid.
Still love it

SierraRam

Recreational User
Reminds me of my mother. She had it on 8 track and played it often when I was a kid.
Still love it

That's amazing. My mom loved this song too! I was listening to Led Zep & AC/DC so I never gave it any attention. Now it makes me sad... in a good way.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Back when i was in a band playing in dive bars we'd slip in a few cover tunes with our original material. THIS is the one song we never quite put together. I'm surprised that more bands don't cover this classic. Perfect bar tune.

the lead singer of the Hollies did the lead vocals on the Alan Parsons Project song "Breakdown" off the I Robot album.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
this should cover the next hour rather well. unless i botched it up.