LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

not just pretty faces in this band. Rock me like the devil, the Crucifier, (my favorite -- Motor*ucker) are good tracks as well. good stuff from the ladies.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

love the guitar intro. decent movie as well. for those not in the know, they are a top notch rockabilly band.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The Cure / Fascination Street from the Disintegration album.
Not just my favorite Cure album, but one of my favorite albums of all time.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
There's nobody like Les Claypool on the Bass. He's so talented and having a blast doing it!

Absolutely.
One of those bands you listen to the whole album when you play it.
They are fun and incredibly talented.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Ok, this isn't officially my song of the day, but I was going back through the archives of this thread and noticed Prime Time had already posted this one. However, the video was just the album cover, and you deserve to see who was doing the singing ... dayum, Maria McKee just totally floated my boat back in the day mm mmm mmmm

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Ok, this isn't officially my song of the day, but I was going back through the archives of this thread and noticed Prime Time had already posted this one. However, the video was just the album cover, and you deserve to see who was doing the singing ... dayum, Maria McKee just totally floated my boat back in the day mm mmm mmmm

It's working for me right now.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

great album. 1 Dogman, 3 Pretend, 10 Human Behaviour, 11 Cigarettes are my favorites tracks.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

wow. pre ELO. roy wood, bev bevan and jeff lynne. turkish tram, when alice, brontosaurus. according to the info under the video 10538 Overture was originally written for this album but ending up on ELO's album ELO http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10538_Overture. really like this album figuring that its a first time listen. i liked early ELO, (strings / electric) not so much the top 40 ELO.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

great album. 1 Dogman, 3 Pretend, 10 Human Behaviour, 11 Cigarettes are my favorites tracks.

Summerland and It's Love are my faves.

wow. pre ELO. roy wood, bev bevan and jeff lynne. turkish tram, when alice, brontosaurus. according to the info under the video 10538 Overture was originally written for this album but ending up on ELO's album ELO http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10538_Overture. really like this album figuring that its a first time listen. i liked early ELO, (strings / electric) not so much the top 40 ELO.

Yeah, the Move were an underrated band. Saw ELO when they opened for Lowell George and Little Feat....meh.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This one's dedicated to all of the new members who've recently made the EXODUS from the PD. Bob was singing bout this way back in the day my Brethren. It's great to see all of the familiar posters (and the not so familiar) spending some time here.

Movement of JAH people !!!