LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The best thing to come out of Poland since the fall of communism - Riverside

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
A great song from latter-day Rush, for tens of thousands of screaming fans in Rio:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Another acoustic for ya... This features the lead singers for 2 different bands (Rebelution and SOJA) singing together.

SierraRam

Recreational User
A great song from latter-day Rush, for tens of thousands of screaming fans in Rio:

"Form a dream to rise to Earthshine" Neal's lyrics here are among his best - that tour was so awesome because Rush fans never thought we'd see them again..

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
"Form a dream to rise to Earthshine" Neal's lyrics here are among his best - that tour was so awesome because Rush fans never thought we'd see them again..

I didn't get to see them on that tour, but thankfully I have the DVD of Rush in Rio.

On the other hand, I've had the good fortune of seeing them five times in five different decades:

- 1979, Hemispheres Tour
- 1984, Grace Under Pressure Tour
- 1990, Presto Tour
- 2007, Snakes and Arrows Tour
- 2013, Clockwork Angels Tour

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Wow, you are on a roll! Yesterday you posted the Jethro Tull song, and I had been thinking about posting the same artist. Well, I first saw Jethro Tull in concert in the fall of 1982, and who was the opening act? You guessed it, Saga. So for two days in a row now you've dictated my choice for song of the day:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What the fuck was wrong with this Country in the 80's?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, technically Saga is from Canada. I like them, but hey, to each his own.
I'm talking about the whole 'glam' movement that lasted for about 8 years.
It was just weird. Then Nirvana came in and all of the other 'rock' bands felt like girls. :ROFLMAO:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Wow, you are on a roll! Yesterday you posted the Jethro Tull song, and I had been thinking about posting the same artist. Well, I first saw Jethro Tull in concert in the fall of 1982, and who was the opening act? You guessed it, Saga. So for two days in a row now you've dictated my choice for song of the day:

Just a coinkidink I'm sure. :)

I'm talking about the whole 'glam' movement that lasted for about 8 years.
It was just weird. Then Nirvana came in and all of the other 'rock' bands felt like girls. :ROFLMAO:

So you're not a David Bowie, T-Rex, or Mott the Hoople fan? I never got Nirvana and that whole Seattle grunge thing.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Just a coinkidink I'm sure. :)

So you're not a David Bowie, T-Rex, or Mott the Hoople fan? I never got Nirvana and that whole Seattle grunge thing.

I never got Nirvana much either, and was mixed on Pearl Jam. But I loved Soundgarden.