LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Have you ever seen the movie Children of Men (2006) ?

Yes, I did see that. Had to google though it to remind myself what it was about. A good mix of music by Deep Purple, Aphex Twin, Beatles, Donovan, and of course King Crimson.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My first concert was The Police. I was 13. Synchronicity show.
When i first bought and heard the Ghost in the Machine CD i hated it. Now it's my favorite album of theirs. Funny how that happens.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
When i first bought and heard the Ghost in the Machine CD i hated it. Now it's my favorite album of theirs. Funny how that happens.

That's ok. When both of those albums came out, I pretended (even to myself) that I didn't like them, even though I did. If a song from one came on the radio I never changed the station until it was over.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Steven Wilson, leader or ex-leader of Porcupine Tree (the are officially on hiatus, whether they return remains to be seen). Great song here.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Sting is underrated as a bass player, imo. His persona overshadowed his musicianship. Stewart Copeland and Andy Summers are quite good as well. Here's a recent interview with Summers.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sting is underrated as a bass player, imo. His persona overshadowed his musicianship. Stewart Copeland and Andy Summers are quite good as well. Here's a recent interview with Summers.
I agree. I've tried to play some of Andy's stuff and some of it is hard...like early stage arthritis hard. Lol. They were very good musicians who IMO seemed a little out of their particular element of style and were forced to collaborate into a sound that was ultimately of course, the biggest pop/rock band in the 80's...until U2 came along ;)

The singer(Circa Zero) is good, reminds me a lot of the vocalist of Dishwalla...a band who put out a good album in the 90's. They sound eerily similar.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My first concert. Opening act: The Blues Brothers

Wow nice start!
BTW, Stings hair was reddish-pink for my first Police concert. He was filming "Dune" while on tour.
th

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Phx breakin out the Dead,nice play man

I just got done listening to those jams. I little more appreciation than before
never liked this guys much -- i think it was the hideous So-Cal wanna be hippies and me being a true Punk Rocker!!!!
if any of you are like me and not fans of the Dead, here is some FUGAZI to cleanse the pallet :)