LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
:shades:
[GALLERY=media, 88]Joe Bonamassa- Sloe Gin - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Mar 29, 2016 at 11:30 AM[/GALLERY]

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
250x168.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Just out of curiosity , does anyone remember two made for TV movies that came out in the late 70's ,

One called Cotton Candy which was actually directed by Ron Howard while he was still on Happy Days and the other is called Sooner or Later staring Rex Smith , chances are , neither one of these movies have aired on TV since.............lol

Sooner or Later

Cotton Candy

I haven't really seen either movie since they originally aired all those years ago , except for bits and parts on YouTube , but I've always remembered them , I was like 10 when they first aired ,although I think you can find both movies on YouTube , I keep telling myself , one of these days I'll have to sit down and watch them again, but one thing I'll never forget , Cotton Candy has the worst version of "I Shot The Sheriff" you'll ever hear , :headexplosion:

Skip to the 8:00 mark

But be warned , you'll probably never listen to that song way again ,

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
My childhood idol's , which might explain a few things :yess:

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
For fans of heavier music, I'm seeing these guys tonight. These guys stopped playing a few years ago and then a couple of months started posting random things leading to the announcement they would be going on tour. Also just throwing this out there I don't consider myself a religious man and this band is openly Christian with their music but they don't get too preachy, I just like their style and a lot of their music is more to the positive side.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 89]Paul Kossoff Time Away. Complete - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Mar 30, 2016 at 3:26 PM[/GALLERY]