LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could go into the Other Lesser Sports forum, if wrestling is a sport.

And yes, Chavo Guerrero (sr) really is in the video

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another Mountain Goats song. This is one that the opening band is often instructed to request that the audience not shout out requests for, since there are always so many - that and "No Children".

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
We used to make fun of my dad for listening to Josh Grobin. He would try to "Capture" each of his kids in his car, and drive us around while playing it. We would joke about having to do a tuck and roll to get away.

Dad was a bigRams fan. (Seen here wearing his Rams hat, holding my daughter, shortly after she was born)
Dad.jpg
Dad was an LA Rams season ticket holder, from the Bay Area. He would fly or drive down to as many games as he could make. I was able to travel down with him a few times. He would make the 8 hour drive back Sunday night to get me home for school the next day. Great Memories

Barry would have been very pleased about the Rams move back. We lost him this past August. He would have been 83 today. Happy birthday Big Bear.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xj8wHfBKoRU

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She's from New Orleans, moved to Austin, I used to see her whenever she came back to town at this little club in the '90s, in a shady part of town, called the Maple Leaf Bar. One in a long line of New Orleans style piano players.