Your Pick at #36

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Your Pick at #36?

• DL - A. Adebawore, NW

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Edge - Will McDonald, Iowa St

Votes: 37 38.9%
  • Edge - BJ Ojulari, LSU

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • OG - O.Torrence, Florida

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • CB - E. Forbes, Miss St

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • RB - J.Gibbs, Alabama

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • WR - J.Hyatt, Tenn

• IOL - J. Michael Schmitz, Minn

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • CB - D.Banks, Maryland

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • CB - C.Smith, S.Carolina

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm guessing he's gone by 20 tonight. Sorry man. :beer2::woozy2:
Let loose of the Bong, man! That Mary-Jane, will fry yur brain!

Besides, I'm circulating a photo of Jaymyr smoking pot with a facemask! Can you say 5th rounder?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm guessing he's gone by 20 tonight. Sorry man. :beer2::woozy2:
Chargers are one of the only spots I think is a good fit/solid prediction of him going in 1st. It was tough for me to find another good landing spot.

oldnotdead

Legend
Detroit jumped the Rams pick by trading down to 12 in the first round. So I think the conversation and possibility was right but the first round trade down ended it because the Lions got their high 2nd round pick. Sorry didn't read Jourdan's article.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
We've got a ton of options going into the 2nd round. Trading back and adding picks my be an option.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If we make the pick which I doubt, I think BJ Ojulari or Brian Branch, but I think we trade down

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It's got to be Will Levis if he's there. Just praying it's not Hendon Hooker.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's got to be Will Levis if he's there. Just praying it's not Hendon Hooker.

I’d rather use the pick on a stud like Ojulari, Branch, or Torrence.

If we struggle as I think we might, we’ll have our 1st next year to look at better than either Hooker or Levis, although apparently, Hooker was a Heisman candidate prior to getting injured and much more a McVay QB than Levis.

Still… Branch may be my top choice now as he can affect both run and pass games and with teams quick passing on us to negate AD, having a stud like Branch who jumps out to me like Earl Thomas, would cover up a lot of warts

oldnotdead

Legend
As it looks right now Will Levis could be on the board at 36 which is a surprise. I was surprised when the Vikings passed on him. As the draft stands now none of the teams ahead of the Rams need a QB. Levis would give McVay a QB2 that has the traits he covets to be the successor to Stafford in 2025. This will likely give the Rams 2 years to clean up his flaws and he does have many. Though he has good accuracy with a very strong arm, many times his throws lack touch. He understands going through his progressions but is inconsistent at it. His mechanics are raw and inconsistent at times.

That said Levis is closer to what McVay seems to like in his QBs than Tune. It's a surprise in some ways that he's still on the board. If the Rams see Levis as a successor to Stafford then they take him at 36. If not then with both him and Tune on the board they might wait until the 3rd round to decided. If both come off the board before they take a QB they have a couple of fallback options. In the late 5th or perhaps the 6th, McKee and most certainly Haener should be on the board. McKee has the arm and the experience of reading defenses so he could develop into a good starting QB. Haener is like a more talented Wolford.

At 36 I like Isaiah Foskey of the remaining edges. He has excellent length and speed with a very good first step. He's been productive against good competition. Frankly I thought he would be gone in the bottom half of the first round. Foskey could end up being better than Floyd. He has first round talent and a high ceiling. He could solve the Ram's edge position for years to come.

Rameosian

UDFA
Name
Greg
In my nightmare last night, we traded down and then picked smallest CB in draft.
(Please God, no )

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Btw the Carolina corner... I read his draft profiles and there's notes about how he's not shy with contact. Then I watch his games and the guy is one of those corners who creatively avoids hitting. So not sure what the Rams think about this dude but his film rubs me the wrong way:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq5IikLZ8J0