Your Pick at #36

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Your Pick at #36?

• DL - A. Adebawore, NW

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Edge - Will McDonald, Iowa St

Votes: 37 38.9%
  • Edge - BJ Ojulari, LSU

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • OG - O.Torrence, Florida

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • CB - E. Forbes, Miss St

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • RB - J.Gibbs, Alabama

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • WR - J.Hyatt, Tenn

• IOL - J. Michael Schmitz, Minn

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • CB - D.Banks, Maryland

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • CB - C.Smith, S.Carolina

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tutu who???
~ 5'5" Deuce Vaughn

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Midget lover :p
Well I have been to this bar in the P.I.

the-hobbit-house-in-manila-the-most-bizarre-bar.jpg

MachS

Hall of Fame
A stud edge will probably be available through the first half of the 2nd. Trade down and grab one while gaining a 4th round pick.
No need to risk it..we need a game changer franchise type Edge. Yes we dont have a top 10 pick, but there are a few guys that will be available at 36. We have been so bad at pass rush from the edge for so long. We haven't drafted a talented edge since Robert Quinn.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
No need to risk it..we need a game changer franchise type Edge. Yes we dont have a top 10 pick, but there are a few guys that will be available at 36. We have been so bad at pass rush from the edge for so long. We haven't drafted a talented edge since Robert Quinn.
We need a lot of things. Edge is so deep we could probably grab a good one lower than 36. If we make the pick at 36 I hope it's for a stud RB or WR. The last 3 drafts there have been some pretty talented offensive weapons drafted in that area. Breece Hall (#36), Christian Watson (#34), Kenneth Walker (#41), Elijah Moore (#34), Javonte Williams (#35), D'Andre Swift (#35), Tee Higgins (#33), Michael Pittman (#34), Jonathan Taylor (#41). Comparably, very few impact edge defenders in that area.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I finished a pretty through mock draft up to 36. Found that everyone on that list outside of Banks, Forbes, and Torrence were still there at 36, including McDonald & Gibbs. I really couldn't find the perfect fit for them

oldnotdead

Legend
An interesting RUMOR I heard from a guy that works for a scouting organization. He often works with Ram's scouts so he's got connections in the Rams organization.

Rams trade down with Detroit:

Detroit gets Rams 36
Rams get Detroit's 55 and 81

Yeah, I hear you it's thin but apparently this was told to him by a coworker who works a lot with Detroit. Supposedly they like someone a lot and if he drops..... My friend asked his connection in the Rams side who not only didn't deny it but said talks were made with Detroit but unknown about what.

It certainly sounds like something Snead would do. Giving them an extra second day pick would be nice. If they are looking strictly at an edge at 36 then they can pick up a good one at 55 as well.

I just found it interesting because if a player the Rams like drops, I don't think they do it. Snead trading back for an extra 3rd round pick would make sense to me. In every draft there are a ton of moving parts so trying to predict is a crap shoot.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
An interesting RUMOR I heard from a guy that works for a scouting organization. He often works with Ram's scouts so he's got connections in the Rams organization.

Rams trade down with Detroit:

Detroit gets Rams 36
Rams get Detroit's 55 and 81

Yeah, I hear you it's thin but apparently this was told to him by a coworker who works a lot with Detroit. Supposedly they like someone a lot and if he drops..... My friend asked his connection in the Rams side who not only didn't deny it but said talks were made with Detroit but unknown about what.

It certainly sounds like something Snead would do. Giving them an extra second day pick would be nice. If they are looking strictly at an edge at 36 then they can pick up a good one at 55 as well.

I just found it interesting because if a player the Rams like drops, I don't think they do it. Snead trading back for an extra 3rd round pick would make sense to me. In every draft there are a ton of moving parts so trying to predict is a crap shoot.

Jourdan Rodrigue beat you to it ...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm guessing he's gone by 20 tonight. Sorry man. :beer2::woozy2: