Your “outside the box” personnel idea…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Scherff's projected cost or market value is likely higher than that of Noteboom, and he hasn't played a full season since 2016, now that he's +30 years of age, are you expecting that to change for the better ? Your biggest problem with Noteboom has been vocalized over injuries, but have any of them come while playing LT or were they all sustained at LG and then later as the 6'th OL in a 'jumbo' set ?
He's way up there on the OG earnings list thanks to a bad team tagging him two consecutive seasons. I think he might be in that window where he's had enough of earning focus and maybe find the right situation. Which the Rams can provide.

Concern with him is health. But he's like Saffold in that he's physical and downright dominant when he's healthy in there.

But also this is a "outside the box" thread so that's why I'm throwing that out there.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Xavien Howard. I know it would take a lot to get him, but if I can predict Jalen Ramsey, I can predict another corner.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Xavien Howard. I know it would take a lot to get him, but if I can predict Jalen Ramsey, I can predict another corner.
Teams would really hate playing our defense with those two dudes back there. :thumbsup1:

dang

Legend
Sign Note. Train up AJax. Keep Whit on speed dial (a La Weddle) or sign as a coach ready and have him available to put on the uniform if needed. Only sign OBJ to an incentive laden contract for next year.

Keep 1 of Allen/Corbett snd replace the other with a road grader FA to bolster the run game.

On defense sign Miller, add a FA CB and let DWill/OKO walk. Trade Rapp and add a stud FS FA.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaron Rodgers is an attention whore. Make your decision and stop looking like a contestant on Survivor on day 39.
That is all. Just had to put it somewhere. If I never hear him and his constant ME not WE attitude or see him talking about himself on TV again, my life will be enriched beyond belief. Thank God we have Matt Stafford!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I don't know how we do it but prise Myles Jack away from the Jags and watch that guy fucking soar.

Different type of LB but a more realistic get (I think he is a FA) is Vander Esch from the Cowboys.

Also if the Giants are wanting to clean house and move on from Saquon I would be VERY interested.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don't know how we do it but prise Myles Jack away from the Jags and watch that guy fucking soar.

Different type of LB but a more realistic get (I think he is a FA) is Vander Esch from the Cowboys.

Also if the Giants are wanting to clean house and move on from Saquon I would be VERY interested.

I like the way you think. If Vander Esch is cut, I'd gladly sign him. And if Saquon Barkley is traded, I'd hope we're the ones to reap the benefits.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
If Les Snead ever returns my effing calls, I can make accurate outside the box projections.

https:%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2022%2F02%2F17699543-850x560.jpeg

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Draft the biggest, ugliest, meanest, snot knocking fullback available.

I doubt they're going to re-sign Soni Michel.

We need the NFL's best goal-line back to go with our two speedsters.
A fullback that can help wear down the defensive line.

And here's the best part of that;
You can *usually* pick up the best fullback available in the 5th, 6th or 7th round.

fearsomefour

Legend

Love Jack....
Not sure how'd he fit the D scheme but I love how he plays.